Why doesn't Daniel Cormier fight like this against Jon Jones?

Because Jon is on PED's and much tougher man to handle.
Has common sense been banned from this website because if it has I am in trouble

Nah..Jones was up on the score cards and was landing some heavy body strikes. The longer the fight went the more DC would have slowed down

And DC was landing as well, Jon being rusty who knows how that goes if he keeps taking shots.

GrayPalatableAtlanticblackgoby.gif

mWsdSHT.gif

Damn, I had no idea steroids could give me such good TD defense. I'm gonna go buy a bottle of "wrestlingbackgroundgreatbalanceandfightIQandone".

DC was getting after Jones in the second fight, he looked just as confident as he did in the Volkan fight imo.

Damn, I had no idea steroids could give me such good TD defense. I'm gonna go buy a bottle of "wrestlingbackgroundgreatbalanceandfightIQandone".

Jones would be a lanky weakling without them. You know as well as I do.

Jones would be a lanky weakling without them. You know as well as I do.

I know that's what his detractors will be trying to convince themselves of until he's done in the sport. And probably long after.

Unfortunately the reality is he's the best to ever fight in the UFC.

He tried and he couldn't

Do you think DC the Olympic wrestler just didn't think of attempting a takedown?

Truely amazing TDD especially if you really understand how great Comier's single leg / high crotch take downs are
Yep. It’s crazy how easy he makes it look too. Dc is trying to chain some stuff together there but Jones has none of it. When you watch dc against anyone else, and he gets in that far, they’re going down.

I know that's what his detractors will be trying to convince themselves of until he's done in the sport. And probably long after.

Unfortunately the reality is he's the best to ever fight in the UFC.

He really isn’t. He probably lost to Gustavson, at best it’s a toss up. His striking is shit. He’s a notorious roider which is especially relevant in his cases...

He is well known to hardly train in between camps. Without steroids he would blow up to catastrophic size with his indiscipline. He would come into fights a shell of himself.

He looked like garbage against OSP, arguably without steroids.

Sure he beat DC on steroids but let’s not forget..DC is pretty old. Imagine if DC was fighting Jon at the same age. It would be a slaughter.

Jones is extremely hittable. Had he not had so much time on the shelf it was only a matter of time till he ate a big uppercut and was squashed by anyone with significant power.

He really isn’t. He probably lost to Gustavson, at best it’s a toss up. His striking is shit.

LOL oh man I'm not sure what was funnier, you calling Jon Jones a shit striker, or these gems....

Snowfist said:
Jones would be a lanky weakling without them.

Without steroids he would blow up to catastrophic size with his indiscipline

<{MingNope}>

Thank you for just telling me you're stupid. Saved me a lot of time trying to explain reality to you.

LOL oh man I'm not sure what was funnier, you calling Jon Jones a shit striker, or these gems....

<{MingNope}>

Thank you for just telling me you're stupid. Saved me a lot of time trying to explain reality to you.

He spams eyepokes, elbows and those knee buckling teeps. The UFC is still evolving...if it continues to evolve as I hope it will, guys like Jones (if he was clean), would get smoked.

Just watch as Daniel got inside and landed uppercuts. Jones relies on his chin a lot. It got him through Gustavson and through Cormier. However, guys noted for their remarkable chins rarely go on to GOAT status. All it will take is one fighter to crack Jones and it’s over.

His style isn’t goat compatible, steroids aside...

GSP has a timeless style that would be succesful in many eras to come. Unlike Jones.

He spams eyepokes, elbows and those knee buckling teeps. The UFC is still evolving...if it continues to evolve as I hope it will, guys like Jones (if he was clean), would get smoked.

Just watch as Daniel got inside and landed uppercuts. Jones relies on his chin a lot. It got him through Gustavson and through Cormier. However, guys noted for their remarkable chins rarely go on to GOAT status. All it will take is one fighter to crack Jones and it’s over.

His style isn’t goat compatible, steroids aside...

GSP has a timeless style that would be succesful in many eras to come. Unlike Jones.

I'm sorry but I'm not reading any of that. You're a stupid person, and I can't waste time reading the opinions of stupid people after they've told me they're stupid.

Good luck in school though. Try not to be too indisciplined.

jones has long limbs so my guess is dc dont wanna get caught in a sub

Honestly I think if you go back and watch the Barnett match you cans ee than whilst year DC has lasted quite well for his age having started late he has dropped off physically as well. That earlier Cormier was IMHO a faster more dynamic fighter, todays Cormier is more of a grinder pushing guys like Volkan and Rumble until they give up a takedown and then fold like a house of cards on their backs, he's actually become quite similar to later Randy IMHO.

Back