Why doesn't Canelo or GGG call out McGregor?

Because they don't give a fuck about 0-1 boxers {<jordan}

You mean ppl that pay for fights?

I grew up boxing, am still a huge fan. My pops is like 70, been showing him mma for years. He secretly likes it, but gives off the whole old boxing fan rhetoric.
Fukk your pops.

Why bother? Pillowfists McQuitter isnt going to fight any of those guys for fear of losing his life.

Now paulie, on the other hand....yeah he'll fight paulie in the battle of the hardest punchers in modern boxing history.

Truth is, McQuitter is a concussed instagram whore who is already showing signs of cte. Dee would have to he taking care of two babies instead of 1 if pillowfists fights ggg or canelo.

Because they want a legit win on their records. Fighting Conor would be fun, as both would put him out, but they wouldn't solidify either and wouldn't raise them on the p4p rankings.

Because they have too much dignity to call out a non-boxer to a boxing match. Plus, they have urgent business with each other that needs to be settled.

Conor has zero aura left.

I still can’t understand why he had any left after Diaz strangled him.

Fraud.

GGG and Canelo are on another level. Conor isn’t worth their time.

I think for the most part its the MMA world calling out boxing rather than vice versa, which makes MMA look like the smaller sport. Boxing/boxers tend to rise above it generally.

Plus it'd look pretty pathetic for two active, elite boxers to try and get a boxing match with an 0-1 MMA fighter. The Floyd thing wasnt quite as bad because he was retired.

Not sure the money would be worth the sheer potential for brain damage for Conor at this point either tbh. Floyd was a relatively safe option as hes not an aggressive, hard hitting fighter, but GGG or Canelo? that fight would end quickly and most likely brutally.

It's really a win-win situation for them.

Worst case, McGregor says no, free publicity.

Best case, McGregor says yes, huge money fight.

Maybe they don't care.

ban

You must understand that May is a much bigger draw than Mc. So, if Mc fights with Golovkin (and Mc will KO him, mark my words), it wouldn't be much of a draw. May sells. He sold with Pac and others.

Plus the integrity part.

This is sport, not humiliation. Conor can't box.

Their not broke like mayweather was. They also know the irish is a CAN and they don't play cheap circus acts. They also have honor and dont need to lower themselves to canner level.

Im sure they have talked about it and know something that we dont. None of these guys care about getting murked, Conor especially, they care about massive pay days. Right now, Canelo GGG have to settle their score. If they wanted to do something more fair, they should call him out but in a mixed rules type fight, kick boxing fight or boxing match with MMA gloves. I've no desire to see an MMA fighter fight a world class boxer in his sport but would be interested at a compromise, as I do not expect any top boxer to go to MMA for UFC money.

They wouldn't even sanction that shit. Send this thread to the wasteland.
If they sanctioned Conor Floyd, the guy that whupped on Nelo, and Conor arguably did better than Nelo, they def would sanction it. When there are near billions on the line, NSCA will sanction anything.

If they sanctioned Conor Floyd, the guy that whupped on Nelo, and Conor arguably did better than Nelo, they def would sanction it. When there are near billions on the line, NSCA will sanction anything.
First of all, Conor didn't do better than "Nelo." Floyd was retired and basically sparred Conor around for several rounds to give the fans a show. Then got his first TKO in over a decade. I also don't remember "Nelo" beginning to gas by round 5, and then getting slapped around at will be the 10th. If getting completely tooled is better, than sure ok. What you saw was a lame exhibition match.

Second, there's a big difference between fighting a retired, pillow fisted defensive boxer, and two of the best P4P boxers in the world. Power punching KO artists in their prime. If you can't see the difference in that, I don't know what to tell you.

Saunders, Golovkin, Canelo & Conor fight for best hair in the fight business.

Back