Why doesn't Canelo or GGG call out McGregor?

that's not irony for the record. you're just saying the wrong words or failing at sarcasm.

Not my primary language, I do not know any better. I promise I will learn the difference and I will be a better sherdogger.

Not my primary language, I do not know any better. I promise I will learn the difference and I will be a better sherdogger.

it's cool.

You know some people here actually think he'd knock out triple G?

it's cool.

You know some people here actually think he'd knock out triple G?

I hope most of them are just trolling. People are retarded, I know, but really, can they be that retarded?

I hope most of them are just trolling. People are retarded, I know, but really, can they be that retarded?

I think maybe. You're right though. There are some great trolls here but I really think some of them believe it.

I think maybe. You're right though. There are some great trolls here but I really think some of them believe it.

Definitely many who do. If you were in the maymac subforum for the months leading up to it, you'd really run into some creatures there.

You have no clue what "win-win situation " means.
That means, that the fighter gains something, regardless the fight outcome.

Conor is 0-1 in boxing. What will happen to Canelo/GGG if Conor takes even a round from them?
They look better than Floyd?

Guys, respect to Connor, but the true reason why he challenged May is the money without the danger of being seriously hurt, considering an old retired not very hard puncher even in his prime.

I don't think Mcgregor would accept fighting Canelo, some of his opponents nearly got killed in the ring, I mean, it wouldn't be smart. Just my opinion.

Conor would whoop both of their asses in the Octagon. Bums want to play limited one-dimensional fighting instead of real fighting in the Octagon

Fukk boxing. Average fan age of boxing is 50 years old
You mean ppl that pay for fights?

I grew up boxing, am still a huge fan. My pops is like 70, been showing him mma for years. He secretly likes it, but gives off the whole old boxing fan rhetoric.

Because an amateur would whoop Conor

Nevermind GGG or Canelo

Conor vs GGG lol.

Can you imagine Conor landing his best left hand shots, and GGG keeping moving forward and smiling like if he got hit by a mosquito.

Love Conor but he has no business being in a ring with GGG or Canelo.

Conor would not last a round with either of them, they are both bombers and equal in size to him.....it would be really really bad, as it should be. If Conor where to box smaller guys, like Shawn Porter, Keith Thurman, Mikey Garcia, Adrian Broner etc, he would get murked as well, in 1 round.

he should figh Pac
<{anton}>

i know that he isnt the same, but still

<{anton}>

make it happen Dana

pacscrawny.jpg

The damage Conor would absorb is not worth the money he would receive, and these guys have real fights to be made.

Pride.

It looks bad calling out a 0-1 boxer, although I'm sure either would enjoy the payday.
I highly doubt GGG or Canelo vs. Cornbread McGoober would net a FRACTION of the payday he had against MayW.

1. Conor has been exposed.

2. GGG or Canelo aren't primarily defensive fighters. Either one would literally kill Cornbread McGoober. Unless, of course, they allow the fight to linger on for more than 2-3 rounds like MayW did in order to not completely cheat the fans.

Why would they? This fight has zero intrigue even for the casual fan, the novelty is gone, it won't add anything to their legacy and they will probably make more money from their rematch than from facing McGregor.

Back