Why Does WME keep this guy? Isnt his bungling of RR and CMAC and 2017 PPV #'s enough to fire him?

$

lol @ manlet rogan <45>
tito kissing butt being the towel boy

Last edited:
Dana White crying on social media while calling other users crying fuckin pussies.

Dude needs someone to slap some sense into him.

GIF.gif

Trust me WME has no problem with Dana. They want him right where he is doing what he does. He is part of the UFC identity. Like him, hate him or indifferent he is the face of the company and all of this type of behavior we have become used to. Of course it isn't the most professional way to go about things but we know things will set him off in a split second. So we sit back and wait for it. It's part of the show seeing what's the next thing to make Dana explode.

Like it or not, Dana = UFC and UFC = Dana.
Damn I sound so smart, don't I?

I have zero problem with the Dana who defends his fighters loudly and vociferously against idiots. In fact, I love that Dana.

I hate the lying, deceptive, vindictive Dana that bans media, fails to sign or re-sign great fighters for personal reasons, talks shit about fighters when he’s never fought, and lies through his teeth.

“Calling idiots out for being stupid” Dana is my boy for life though.

Is this normal healthy adult behavior?

DMveUIqWsAA-8EA.jpg

qwq-365x280.png
Here's the thing, he's obviously reacting to something or to multiple things he has heard or read. So it would appear he's just aggressively correcting someone's or some people's unhealthy perspective on things. Every single thing he said is accurate so it's hard to get mad. Perhaps you should have started with what set him off this time. I read that with little concern. Maybe it bothers you because you are one of the people he is talking to.

Fuck that motherfucker..I dare him to say that to my face.

Ill knockout that little cunt out

Simmer down tough guy, you might hurt yourself typing that hard.

CAN WE GET SOME EXCITEMENT

About time too, Dana, now get out there and sell 217

Dana is the face of UFC to many people

I agree. For years, Zuffa ensured that their brand was bigger than any one particular fighter, so that if that fighter (Couture/Tito etc) left, they kept the viewers.

Dana became the mouthpiece of the corporation, using his “rough around the edges / t-shirt everyday / I’m just saying what everyobe is thinking” persona to appeal to the fans.

With the sale of UFC to WME (and concurrent absenses of Ronda/Conor/Jones), it became almost unavoidable that Dana be kept around, to keep up the “business as usual” appearance while they restructure. I don’t know how much longer he’ll be around, but I understand why he’s there.

Back