Why does the UFC hate James Vick?

I think the problem is all these lightweights refusing to fight him, but i know Barboza wouldn't do that and Vick said he's calling out Barboza next. Soon enough we will find out how good he really is.
Iaquinta knocked out the 3
Hm? No he didn't

Probably because he got KO'd stiff against Dariush not too long ago, and maybe because of his association with Lloyd Irvin (though I'm not sure the UFC cares about that).

He definitely deserves a top 10 opponent though.

images
What am I looking at here?

???

what point are you trying to make here.
There are so many fighters that are too big for the division like Chiesa, Magomedsharipov, Ortega, Till, Jones, Gustafsson, Rockhold (finally moving up), Jedrzejczyk.

Agreed. The UFC does a terrible job at building prospects. Some guys are unjustifiably fast-tracked, while others go on impressive winning streaks and get zero push.

Didn't Vick white-knight Ronda during the entire Mayweather/Pacquiao fight (along with other UFC scrubs)?

Just seems like they are giving him the "bring him up slow and easy" treatment

He may as well beat up on a guy like James Krause or something

The guy is 9-1 in the UFC, has the look, height, personality, etc. Every fight he is calling out the UFC saying what the fuck, I am a top 10 fighter, give me a top 10 fighter, etc.

And yet he is only 11 in the rankings? Alexander Hernandez had 1 fight in the UFC and is already 13.

The UFC moved up Al IaQuinta ahead of James Vick after Al IaQuinta's loss.

:cool:
Yea i am very angry about this. Vick is awesome. I love vixk. He would be top 5 easy. Connor, alvarez and lee all lose to him. Tony and barboza (yes bad matchup) are the only ones that can beat him.

Has kebab ever faced a lw this big before? Would be interesting.

Give vick lee pleaseeeeeeeeee dana.

Not a huge name for higher ranked fighters to risk losing to... Seem to have one in every division.

The guy is 9-1 in the UFC, has the look, height, personality, etc. Every fight he is calling out the UFC saying what the fuck, I am a top 10 fighter, give me a top 10 fighter, etc.

And yet he is only 11 in the rankings? Alexander Hernandez had 1 fight in the UFC and is already 13.

The UFC moved up Al IaQuinta ahead of James Vick after Al IaQuinta's loss.

:cool:

Hernandez knocked out the guy who knocked out Vick.

In fact, that KO loss marked the only time Vick faced a top ten guy. So this probably has something to do with him not being in the top ten.

Just because Vick bitches all the time doesnt mean what he is saying has merit.

Last edited:
Yea i am very angry about this. Vick is awesome. I love vixk. He would be top 5 easy. Connor, alvarez and lee all lose to him. Tony and barboza (yes bad matchup) are the only ones that can beat him.

Has kebab ever faced a lw this big before? Would be interesting.

Give vick lee pleaseeeeeeeeee dana.

I don't even like Conor but come the fuck on, McGregor would starch Vick easily.

He would lose to everyone ranked above him except Nate, and maybe Chiesa or Al.

Vick is yet another tall, lengthy fighter who doesn't use his reach effectively, hasnt mastered the jab, and opts to brawl and go for flying knees.

Back