Why does sherdog have a Murrican bias when it comes to roiders like Ortega?

not really. All my faves are 100% natty

rarely. When i see criticism of Ortega its about how he was losing fights and is overrated and got lucky with some finishes. Almost never hear roids brought up

{<jordan}

He served his punishment and apologized. Good enough for me because I don't act like some girl who got fucked one night and then the dude never called me back.

BiKUnOt.gif

I don’t know. People give Jones a ton of shit for his cheating.

Romero, on the other hand, is loved by the whole community.

I don’t think this has anything to do with country of origin.

First of all everyone should have a massive American bias because America is simply the greatest country in the history of the world and without America all your lives would be beyond miserable unless if your family name is Hitler, Mao or Stalin because you would all be living under either a totalitarian Nazi regime or a totalitarian communist regime.

Secondly I love PEDs they make the sport 10x more fun. TRTVitor, Ubereem vs. Old Dino Vitor and Econoreem. Nuff said. Jones on cocaine and dick pills hits pregnant woman and KTFO DC, how fucking awesome is that? I have nothing against Ortega or anyone else who does PEDs in fact I wish drug tests would just go away so we can have a free for all like in power lifting.

This guy gets it.

No one even brings up this roider who got caught pre USADA.
I’ve seen several threads so it has been brought up. I’m sure it’s no coincidence that these threads are usually heavily seasoned with SALT. The man got caught, owned it and moved on.

No one even brings up this roider who got caught pre USADA. It wouldve been 2 years for the drostanolone and he might well get caught again,

Yet no one brings up his. If he was Brazilian, Cuban, Russian etc. ppl wouldnt stop talking about it. Hell there are fighters from those nationalities that still get constant PED accusations and convo thrown at them without ever popping
This exact thread has been done about 4 times already. We get it, you dont like ortega for some reason. This whole everyones a cheater thing needs to end. Everyone is looking for an advantage.

I think his good on camera, softly spoken, humble, his foundation.
His peers also speak very highly of him.

Even when he got farked over by the UFC he still handled it really well and was made to look like the victim.

But I agree, its not really brought up enough as it has for other fighers like Romero.

Everyone is excused pre-USADA cause obviously almost everyone was doing it... so it's fair play.

Getting caught after mid 2015 is when we have an issue.

Because they don’t TS you fucking chode. Have you seen the number of Jon Jones threads?

First of all everyone should have a massive American bias because America is simply the greatest country in the history of the world and without America all your lives would be beyond miserable unless if your family name is Hitler, Mao or Stalin because you would all be living under either a totalitarian Nazi regime or a totalitarian communist regime.
This is completely true. I'm pretty confident that if the USA didn't exist Russia would just invade and conquer all of Europe and rape them of their resources. Yet we get a lot of Eurotrash on this site bashing America and championing Russia. Those turds would regret it once they had state controlled internet service, if they are allowed to have internet in the new Russo-Euro federation. They're fortunate to have a big brother flexing for them across the ocean.

all the gays on this board get seduced by his wild mane and deep blue eyes

but i never forget brian ortega steroid cheat

Back