Why does sherdog have a Murrican bias when it comes to roiders like Ortega?

He was a no name when he popped and then became a known fighter afterward. Still, plenty of people know about it and talk about it. But it happened awhile ago and he hasn't had any issues since then. If it had happened when he was better known it would have been a bigger deal.

American here

Don’t like Ortega. He’s cheater.

I think it’s mostly the BJJ fanatics who love him despite that.

The entire sport was built by people using peds, from Canada to Brazil. Only innocent people cant accept it.

why does everyone claim that ortega is never brought up due to USA bias but nobody has ever mentioned that Jones was caught and literately every single person complains about him due to USA bias.

Because he did his time, owned up to it, never did it again, and passes an eye and smell test. Anymore questions?
Exactly. Also it was pre-usada it's safe to say he has been clean for the last impressive wins.
On top of that I wasn't aware that he was American before checking out his profile pic now. I always thought he was either Mexican or Brazillian.
Brock and Jones get bashed for roiding and they are Americans

Actual fans don't give a shit where you come from. Country bias is for shit tier sports like soccer that rely on tribalism to get people emotionally invested.

A cheater is a cheater no matter what.

Purely because people don't care about him as much, guaranteed if he would have fought recently instead of his fight falling apart, and something big happened then people would shit talk accordingly.

Brian Ortega is Mexican
he is from Aztlan.
AztlanMap.jpg

Jones, lesnar, Barnett, sonnen, sherk

All never get any heat because they're American, right??

The fighter I see criticized most commonly for his use of roids is an American named Jon Jones.

Oh, this thread...

The fighter I see criticized most commonly for his use of roids is an American named Jon Jones.
I believe Romero, Vitor, and Cyborg, get talked about more for their doping violations.

I didn't even realise he'd failed a test.

Back