Why does conor look so old?

Floyd doesn't look 29 by any means, maybe 35. If you look at him when he actually was 29 he had a beautiful youthful glow to his face. Young Floyd was a nice looking man.
No homo.

PPL saying black dont crack at floyds dad even at 50 he looked like death while floyd looks 30 at 40. It's booze, drugs and other poisons you're not really made to take in. Floyd jr never had a drink (probably because his dad bad influence)
Bro I just do meth on weekends and weekdays and still look like I'm in high school at 25.
200.gif

"black don't crack" is a generalization that refers only to the melanin blocking out aging a bit better in term of skin condition.
the blacks also have thicker skin, and that helps them look more youthful because skin thins as you age.

Floyd is bald, never knew it was normal for 29year olds to be bald.

Go to Ireland, they age shitty over there.

1. Blacks usually age better than whites
2. Conor is ugly and floyd is not making it more evident

Beard and lifestyle I would say mainly.

Beard adds years. I'm saying this from experience.

Also floyd isn't much of a drinker and lives a cleaner life I think .

I noticed a lot of black people have better skin and seem to retain their youthfulness for much longer.
Sun damage is a real problem for a lot of white people who spend time in the sun

Conor is a reincarnated human being. He's lived several lives before the one he's currently living.

He's a breaded Irish professional fighter who loves to drink whisky and spend time in Nevada and Southern California.

He's gonna look old.

Beard and lifestyle I would say mainly.

Beard adds years. I'm saying this from experience.

Also floyd isn't much of a drinker and lives a cleaner life I think .

I noticed a lot of black people have better skin and seem to retain their youthfulness for much longer.
Sun damage is a real problem for a lot of white people who spend time in the sun

They get the diabetes easier though, so theres that.

How old do you think he looks?
He doesn't look that damn old. Not the youthfullest looking 29 year old, but by no means the oldest either.
At most, Id say he looks 35. But if I didn't know his age already, id probably say he looked around 32

Conor doesn't really look that old tho...

The stress of not being a normal sized man can do extreme damage to the body.

Back