Why does conor look so old?

Irish and British people have bad skin, especially gingers. They start developing wrinkles in their 20s. Nothing to do with booze, alcoholics in southern europe look younger than non-drinkers from north.

His face looks a little older but he is certainly in shape. He doesn't have an old mans body

Alcohol is poison and he's Irish so that means lots of alcohol. I mean he's drinking at half his post fight pressers. Cant even wait till hitting the pub.

yeah but alcohol is fun as hell you little weenie

It's the facial hair.

mc1-3-752x501.jpg
He looks like a penis

He's rarely taken a beating.

3 of his last 4 fights were beatings even in wins Diaz 1 and 2 were rough as fuck and floyd landed ALOT of punches on em. Tbh I dont think he looks old tho.

Last edited:
ts is clearly drunk and probably in need of glasses.

the blacks also have thicker skin, and that helps them look more youthful because skin thins as you age.

Citation lol???
Because color is understandable in how it interacts with the environment, but youre claiming some straight physical structural difference there. Need evidence of thicker skin.

Citation lol???
Because color is understandable in how it interacts with the environment, but youre claiming some straight physical structural difference there. Need evidence of thicker skin.
It's not my claim. It is known.

"Skin aging is also associated with progressive atrophy of the dermis and changes in the architectural organization leading to folds and wrinkles.25 Asian and black skin has thicker and more compact dermis than white skin, with the thickness being proportional to the degree of pigmentation.26 This likely contributes to the lower incidence of facial rhytides in Asians and blacks. In addition, darker skin types are thought to have more cornified cell layers and greater lipid content compared to white stratum corneum.27,28"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4756870/

Back