Why Does Brock Have Any Incentive to Try to Win?

Not getting badly, ultra KTFO is a great incentive.

People can say what they want about Brock, but he is not coming back for the money.. it seems pretty clear he has as much of that as he could possibly need in this lifetime, or ten more.. sure, he is getting paid... but it not like it is going to fundamentally change his life..

that being said, Mark Hunt could fundamentally change his life, if he lands one of his bombs... Brock is coming back to fight a very dangerous, active opponent.

Brock may be a sideshow, but I think it would be a mistake to question his motives, the guy is a competitor, and he wants to close out his career on his terms. I may not be a fan of some of his antics, but I am a fan of his spirit...

If he doesn't try and win then he's gonna get his ass kicked. No one wants that.

what a stupid thread... he's fighting the King of Walk-Offs

BeneficialQuestionableKestrel.gif

lZ9l42z.gif

Agreed TS. To avoid the standup battle, he will immediately assume the butt scoot position and chase down Hunt on his ass.

Because the beast incarnate eat sleeps conquer repeat. Mark Hunt will find that out on July 9.

1-150x150.jpg

He's coming back for one fight and doing it for the $$$$$... He's not going to fight again.

So, why does he have any incentive to try to win and consequently risk injury? Especially that one would take him out of professional wrestling, like a Mark Hunt hook to the jaw, and end up making him lose money for taking this fight?

Is anyone taking that into account when they're placing bets?

You sound like a guy who's used to losing. You don't get as far as Brock has without having an ego and pride.

Have you actually watched Lesnar fucking fight?

Garbage thread, 3/10.

Did you see Sapp fight before it turned into a paycheck for him?
You sound like a guy who's used to losing. You don't get as far as Brock has without having an ego and pride.
I won second place in a math contest in 5th grade. And it would have been 1st place, I just felt bad for some of the losers and sabotaged myself.

Shit.. you may be right.

I don't believe the 1 fight thing.

If Lesnar wins, i bet there will be another fight in the UFC.

getting beat up and looking like a pussy in front of the whole world isn't incentive enough to win?

Because if he doesn't win he is going to get knocked the fuck out? Is that incentive enough?

One does not simply step in the cage with St. Hunt unless one is willing to offer or be offered.

FFS TS, your post is garbage, if it was only for money he would've taken a fight with someone less likely to cause brain damage.

Reducing his risk of taking an asswhoopin'... aside from other reasons already mentioned.

Hes not coming back for money
Hes coming back because his competitive nature wont allow him to end his career with that ass whoopin by Overeem
This word gets thrown around a lot on this dumb ass board but Brock is a true alpha male and he needs to prove that hes better than his opponent
He couldve came back against anyone and Dana wouldve quickly said yes but he chose Mark Hunt because he wants a battle and he wants to challenge himself
People like Brock dont lay down and quit outta fear of getting hurt, they may lose to someone better but they dont just give up like a pussy

Back