Why do y'all hate on every thing that isn't boxing???????

Honestly, I picture most of the posters who come to the boxing forum from the UFC forum to be a lot like this kid.

I would almost be willing to be that that dork posted in this forum at some point over the past few months.

I see half of them like that, and half like this:

Brendan.png

"You're a beta manlet! I'm alpha!"

I see half of them like that, and half like this:

brendan-dassey-600.jpg

"You're a beta manlet! I'm alpha!"

Between seeing the kid in that video and all of those dudes with cardboard swords and shields in Charlottesville, anyone who uses to words "alpha" or "cuck" online anymore immediately loses whatever baby teeth they had.

Between seeing the kid in that video and all of those dudes with cardboard swords and shields in Charlottesville, anyone who uses to words "alpha" or "cuck" online anymore immediately loses whatever baby teeth they had.

They are a bunch of nerds. Most of the racist guys in the war room strike me the same way, like really unhappy nerds. The Charlottesville pics just kinda confirmed that.

They are a bunch of nerds. Most of the racist guys in the war room strike me the same way, like really unhappy nerds. The Charlottesville pics just kinda confirmed that.

If you're a useless basement dwelling virgin and someone comes along and tells you that you're actually a genetically superior human that is destined to rule the world, and the only reason you're a virgin is because white women are forced to fuck black dudes, kinda takes away accountability for failure.

Back