Why do people have double yellow belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyiencemaster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am new here and have seen various double yellow belts. Can someone please explain the significance and how you get them? Thank you.

From Faq:
Double Yellow Infractions

1. Fighter Bashing (including refs, promoters and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." is a double yellow, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." will result in a ban.

2. Hateful Comments ("Shut up ***," "Fuck you Newb," etc.) - some leniency given to the off-topic area only.

3. Postwhoring. Posting "+1," "too long, didn't read," "rickson by armbar," empty quoting, etc., will result in a double yellow card and post count reduction.

4. Scrollbombs or posts designed to cause thread or computer problems.

5. Posting/soliciting video clips of events recently shown on pay per view.

6. Nudity. No bareass, assfloss, nipples or graphic poses, avatars included.

7. Copyright infringement. Ex: If a site posts and interview, post a link don't cut and paste the entire article.

Okay great,

But how do we know what infraction was caused to get some dubs thrown on you?
I post here maybe once a week or so, and lo and behold, I come back and have double yellows. Is there a way to find out WHY double yellows were given?
-Me

Hi just curious why I got double yellow , I have my PM off and can't change it back with the double yellow otherwise I would ask that way.

thanks in advance

maybe fighter bashing

"The guy hits like he's playing patty cake. Forget the weight limit if he's half the man he thinks he is he should fight Chuck straight up.

Isn't Chuck going to squash this arguement when he fights Tommy Morrison anyways"

JIU-BOX-FU said:
maybe fighter bashing

"The guy hits like he's playing patty cake. Forget the weight limit if he's half the man he thinks he is he should fight Chuck straight up.

Isn't Chuck going to squash this arguement when he fights Tommy Morrison anyways"

I was talking about pretty boy floyd guess boxers are covered also.

JIU-BOX-FU said:
maybe fighter bashing

I don't know man, that seems about as border-line as fighter bashing can get IMHO. I didn't see the context of the conversastion, but the fact is PBF is not known for being the hardest hitter. And as far as the "half the man he thinks he is" comment, no one has ever accused Floyd of being mature or humble either. So the guy worded it with a little humor, I personally don't think that would warrant dubs.

Its like saying that my Bears couldn't pass their way out of a wet paper bag. Sure its slightly insulting but no one can deny its true.:)

ADDED: And with over 15 posts per day since he started in Jan...I'm gonna put my $$ on postwhoring as the reason por el doobs.

xyiencemaster said:
I am new here and have seen various double yellow belts. Can someone please explain the significance and how you get them? Thank you.

i wondered the same thing .........thank you for asking the question. i didnt realize that a double yellow was a bad thing until i read the replies (im not one for reading FAQ i just think that unless you have something intelgent to say on a forum dont say anything)

I got pinched and I consider most of my stuff pretty tame compared to most of the posts I read. My advice, lay low for a while and don't post anything that can in any way be taken as argumentative or inflammatory.

FirstScratch said:
I got pinched and I consider most of my stuff pretty tame compared to most of the posts I read. My advice, lay low for a while and don't post anything that can in any way be taken as argumentative or inflammatory.

ROTFFLMAO!!!!!

I'm sorry, but reading that post and then seeing your sig for the first time made me spit my beer all over the screen! :icon_lol:

FirstScratch said:
Edit, also don't post anything that can in any way be taken as insensitive.

P-Town BeatDown said:
ROTFFLMAO!!!!!

I'm sorry, but reading that post and then seeing your sig for the first time made me spit my beer all over the screen! :icon_lol:
Dude, do you have any idea how long it takes most people to figure out it's Oscar De La Hoya in my av? I catch shit all the time because people don't know who it is then when I tell them they think it's the funniest shit ever. Go figure?

P-Town BeatDown said:
ROTFFLMAO!!!!!

OMG I was drinking water and went back up to check his sig because of your comment and i did the same thing..... That is awesome

Good to know that info. new here also and was about to ask that very quetion. thanks!

I got a double yellow too and I have NO idea what happened. Any mods care to enlighten me? A PM would be great.

Fozzy said:
if you got double yellow, you broke a rule.

~Foz

Apparently I was "trolling" but I have no idea which posts. Also, something is wrong with my sig but I don't know what. Anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back