Why do people have double yellow belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were told you were trolling, then you were trolling, also u may not know what posts because we often pull the entire thread into a forum that you don't have access to.

~Foz

Fozzy said:
if you were told you were trolling, then you were trolling, also u may not know what posts because we often pull the entire thread into a forum that you don't have access to.

~Foz

Foz, I appreciate what you're saying but that's similar to saying, "If I think you are joking then you are joking." Trolling is just one person's opinion. If I am seriously trying to have an intelligent discussion and a mod thinks it's trolling then in the mods opinion I am trolling but in my mind I am trying to have a serious discussion.

If this is how trolling is defined, "deliberately provoking arguments on newsgroups or bulletin boards, with no other intent than to gain attention for the sake of attention." Then there is no way I was trolling.

I never troll to gain attention. I may make a lighthearted joke about something but if I start a thread it

FirstScratch said:
I got pinched and I consider most of my stuff pretty tame compared to most of the posts I read. My advice, lay low for a while and don't post anything that can in any way be taken as argumentative or inflammatory.

How do I find out how I just got Dubs?

I pm'd Sonny and he clued me in on why I got tagged. I didn't receive my dubs until a few days after I made the post so at the time I had no idea what it was for. Even then I was stunned I got pinched for what I said. Oh well, lesson learned and i'll never go near that topic again. Like I mentioned before, don't post ANYTHING that can be considered in-sensitive.

these boards are odd..... people get mauled by people very day on here but someone says that chuck liddell and fedor are horrible and they get yellows or a post count. how bout they start giving out single yellows then double for bad ones and then ban if your just a big fuckin retard.

Yeah I Post Alot And This Morning I Got On Sherdog And I Had Double Yellows, I Have No Idea What I Got Them For, Can Anyone Help

Yeah I Post Alot And This Morning I Got On Sherdog And I Had Double Yellows, I Have No Idea What I Got Them For, Can Anyone Help

You will most likely never find out the EXACT reason. Just drop it or you risk getting banned permanently for posting in this forum too frequently.

so does anyone know how long it takes for the double yellow to go away?

What ever happened to single yellow cards?? I just noticed they were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back