Why didn't Dana offer Stipe the interim title fight?

Should Dana pay Stipe?

• Total voters
I picked “no” because they don’t get paid to train, they get paid to fight.

Pretty obvious, if Stipe lost, they suddenly lose their heavyweight "superfight".

Why would Dana want to take that risk?

The dact I never claimed to be hard and you had to assert this makes me understand you were raised an insecure pussy. I’m here to help you feel not so insecure

Getting all mad and emotional over words someone says over the internet talking about insecure

You funny man, lol

Dana knows if Stipe gets starched by Sergei, Jones wont fight Sergei. His has to keep Stipe clean until Jones is ready for him.

Getting all mad and emotional over words someone says over the internet talking about insecure

You funny man, lol
You child me telling you to get off my dick and you are an insecurely raised pu lssy isn’t anger. I genuinely love you and hope you do better. See when your flex is I’m not hard and I never claimed that you fear me being hard or something. You don’t have to be that pussy fam. This is a karate forum

Because UFC is a joke, when will you guys accept that. The whole title thing is just a gimmick to sell fights. Francis Ngannou is fighting Tyson fury right now…

Dude Stipe hasn’t fought damn near since Obama was in office. Blaming anyone for his inactivity but him is hilarious. You do understand by him not fighting for this long after Frank damn near decapitated him kikda had the fanbase move on without him?

I'm not blaming anyone else. I'm saying it might not have happened another way even if Stipe wanted to fight. For example: He claims that the UFC approached him about fighting Jones for the vacant title, he said yes, then they "went another way" and settled on Gane.

Back