Why did McGregor fight like he did?

lol his haters still don't realize calling conor pillowfisted makes him even more impressive, basically acknowledging that all his finishes have come from pure skill.

:kiss:

Why did her fight like he did??? He fought Floyd Fookin' Mayweather and is an MMA fighter! It still baffles my mind that people do not understand that these are two different sports and Conor did amazingly well considering. We need to see more MMA fighters vs elite boxers for you guys to truly understand what transpired in that ring on 8-26. Let Mighty Mouse go box an aging Chocolatito and watch what happens, go watch TJ sparring Loma, let CoGar box Riggy: none of them will make it past the sixth round and none will even win a round.

Why did her fight like he did??? He fought Floyd Fookin' Mayweather and is an MMA fighter! It still baffles my mind that people do not understand that these are two different sports and Conor did amazingly well considering. We need to see more MMA fighters vs elite boxers for you guys to truly understand what transpired in that ring on 8-26. Let Mighty Mouse go box an aging Chocolatito and watch what happens, go watch TJ sparring Loma, let CoGar box Riggy: none of them will make it past the sixth round and none will even win a round.
In boxing terms Conor is about five weight classes higher and also floyd is a middle aged man. Prime floyd and Conor doesn't see the third round.

Why did McGregor walk forward at the start and immediately throw some of his best shots instead of trying to draw Mayweather in like he did v Aldo & Alvarez.

Mayweather thrives on exactly that and McGregor played right into Mayweather's strengths instead of dismantling his weaknesses.

McGregor did better than most expected showing a decent jab, but I am sure many MMA fans were expecting a better performance based on his past performances.

giphy.gif

floyd-mayweather-vs-zab-judah.gif

200.gif

DjEzRFI.gif

PassionateWaryCormorant-size_restricted.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Conor was dominated from pillar to post and never really in that fight. Easy work.

Back