Why did Joe Rogan insist on interviewing a concussed DC?

Who cares, it was funny as hell and gave us an awesome meme.

DC is class personified. He knows how to walk both in the winning and losing light.

It was refreshing to watch a real MAN cry. No fake tough bs persona. 100% human reaction.
No room for pussies on Sherdog Bro.

Alpha Male needed a victim for his ego to consume.

Rogan is constantly concussed due to consuming radical drug cocktails.

Joe Rogan's a complete and utter fucking moron. Nothing more to see here.

Joe Rogan probably had to interview him after the fight regardless

Rogan has two different laughs a normal one and one where he makes the sound Bzzzzzzz

I think both Joe's haters and his fans overestimate the guy. He isn't some mad genius who plots his every move. I think Joe is an ego maniac who suffers from a bad case of word vomit.

Joe rogan aka Mr Intermittent fasting aka mr promoter of personal trainers who charge you $1000 to tell you to skip breakfast.

I actually think Joe learned a lesson from it, he wanted DC to be able to speak after such a massive build up n shitty loss.
Joe fukd up

Rogan is disrespecting fighters when he can, last example: stupid questions about "rubber" match after Whittaker-Romero directed to Robert. Post-fight studio was shamefull. When he doesn't like fighters and they will win split decision it almost always: "do you think you did enough to win this fight" or something like that.
He likes PED users, because he is one of them.

What's funny is it was his idea to stop interviewing concussed fighters which is the only reason you idiots know it's a bad idea in the first place

I actually think Joe learned a lesson from it, he wanted DC to be able to speak after such a massive build up n shitty loss.
Joe fukd up

This fight was after the reem fight where he took one of his moment on his podcast to put down the weed pipe, turn on his serious voice .. Then say something like that he would never do that again .

Interviewing anyone after a KO is beyond stupid, but no one outside forum dwellers and twitter warriors care about Cormier crying after the worst loss of his career, and those people don't matter anyway.

He was hoping DC would insist that the fight was stopped because of cuts.

Back