Why did Joe Rogan insist on interviewing a concussed DC?

That's the Joe Rogan experience!

Rogan's punishment should be a week of reading the 20 daily threads on Sherdog hating on him.
If Joe read the sherdog threads about him live on his podcast I would die laughing and become an even bigger fan.

Joe: ok Jamie, were on the 27th search result of my name on sherdog. Pull it up. Ok, so, this one says.....oh ok this one says I'm a manlet. This guy responding says I'm a cuck and like to watch my wife get railed by tall black men.

Let's just skip a few and go to the 32nd result. This one says I'm a wannabe fighter that would get his ass kicked and I'm also a super cuck...

All of you saw how DC was acting delirious and all after his loss to Jones, so why did Joe do that to him and turning that moment into a meme even with Jones getting busted for steroids and losing the belt! Should DC sue Joe for that extremely unprofessional move or what? I’m sure DC’s children and family get teased by that gif! What should Rogan’s Punishment be after this irreversible damage?

OMG, just shut up dude

All of you saw how DC was acting delirious and all after his loss to Jones, so why did Joe do that to him and turning that moment into a meme even with Jones getting busted for steroids and losing the belt! Should DC sue Joe for that extremely unprofessional move or what? I’m sure DC’s children and family get teased by that gif! What should Rogan’s Punishment be after this irreversible damage?

He's not a doctor so first, he wouldn;t have known DC had a concussion, of that's what he had. If he did have a concussion do you think he's the first fighter with a concussion who Rogan interviewed?

As for Rogan's "punishment" for the "irreversible damage", I believe this situation should be handled the same way the previous interviews Rogan did with concussed fighters were handled - no less harshly and no more harshly.

And it's crazy too because he had just received a lot of criticism for doing the same thing to a concussed Overeem the year prior. Joe had told everyone he wouldn't do it again.

"Daniel, I know I shouldn't be interviewing KO'ed fighters but I really want to hear what you have to say right now...."

Back