Why did GSP lie/claim that Anderson weighed 230 pounds as a reason why he wouldn't move up to MW?

you two are just like circlejerking eachother.

this is why likes are a shitty part of this forum. Redditors jerking eachother off and echo chambering.

Lol the sad thing is I don't even hate gsp I'm making a logical point that he was afraid of Anderson and his paralysis of fear kept him from giving the fans a super fight despite every single entity asking for it and it being ripe. Him coming back now to fight an opponent no one ever fucking asked him to fight , and him STILL never attempting to fight the ONE mw people have begged him to fight, just shows how much that fear still haunts him.

Lol my post keeps accumulating likes because it's unbiased and actually hate free. It's a fact that gsp is super afraid of Anderson. You trying to distract from that fact makes you look like a tool, when you don't have to. so stop. Or, keep attempting to weave together an argument that somehow points to gsp's ducking of silva as forgiven because "other fighters didn't go up in weight either". I say to you yet again: no other champion vs champion fight was that ripe, sensible, and begged for. And gsp STILL made excuses to duck. It's sad that you would defend that.

Lol the sad thing is I don't even hate gsp I'm making a logical point that he was afraid of Anderson and his paralysis of fear kept him from giving the fans a super fight despite every single entity asking for it and it being ripe. Him coming back now to fight an opponent no one ever fucking asked him to fight , and him STILL never attempting to fight the ONE mw people have begged him to fight, just shows how much that fear still haunts him.

Lol my post keeps accumulating likes because it's unbiased and actually hate free. It's a fact that gsp is super afraid of Anderson. You trying to distract from that fact makes you look like a tool, when you don't have to. so stop. Or, keep attempting to weave together an argument that somehow points to gsp's ducking of silva as forgiven because "other fighters didn't go up in weight either". I say to you yet again: no other champion vs champion fight was that ripe, sensible, and begged for. And gsp STILL made excuses to duck. It's sad that you would defend that.
Anderson would have made GSP tap to strikes again in the 1st round and GSP knew it. That's why GSP ducked Andy.

Lol my post keeps accumulating likes because it's unbiased and actually hate free.
Actually it gets likes from the GSP haters. If you haven't noticed the guys agreeing with you are all completely biased huge known GSP haters. The actual unbiased people are not.

You still have yet to explain the double standard of why GSP needs to go up to fight a steroid cheat who claimed he could make GSP's weight class when Silva flat out refused to go up. Why does only GSP need to do it?

No one is inserting Jones, the topic is Silva. When asked to go up Silva said ...

Those are his exact words. Not even steroids could give him the confidence needed.

Lol the topic of this thread is silva? gsp is literally the subject in the op. Now it's clear you yourself even know your argument is lost.

Anderson would have made GSP tap to strikes again in the 1st round and GSP knew it. That's why GSP ducked Andy.
We saw how Sonnen Silva 1 played out. Silva does have the whole steroid advantage though so who knows.

I think GSP would have grapplefucked Silva for 5 rounds. But I can see Silva KOing GSP too, I see no clear obvious winner, both have paths to victory.

Actually it gets likes from the GSP haters. If you haven't noticed the guys agreeing with you are all completely biased huge known GSP haters. The actual unbiased people are not.

You still have yet to explain the double standard of why GSP needs to go up to fight a steroid cheat who claimed he could make GSP's weight class when Silva flat out refused to go up. Why does only GSP need to do it?

Silva fought fighters one weight class up. Gsp never did. Can you explain that to me.

Lol the topic of this thread is silva? gsp is literally the subject in the op. Now it's clear you yourself even know your argument is lost.
Actually the subject is GSP lying about Silva being 230. I already proved it's not a lie, Silva himself said he was 230. You are the one who actually started the subject of Silva being willing to fight up a weight class. I am sorry I used facts and sources to destroy all your arguments.

Silva said he was 230. (OP argument)
Silva said he would never fight Jones because they are in different weightclasses. (Your argument)

Silva fought fighters one weight class up. Gsp never did. Can you explain that to me.
Who cares if GSP fought Thales Leites? Can you imagine what you retards would say if GSP did what Silva did? Imagine he fought at MW but refused to fight Silva. You guys would go off on GSP disparaging him non stop for doing what you praise Silva for.

Silva did it because his division was a wasteland with literally zero contenders. GSP was in the most stacked division in the UFC with constant contenders.

Silva handpicked his opponents for easy wins, he admitted he would never fight a champion from another weightclass ... unless they were smaller than him.

Who cares if GSP fought Thales Leites? Can you imagine what you retards would say if GSP did what Silva did? Imagine he fought at MW but refused to fight Silva. You guys would go off on GSP disparaging him non stop for doing what you praise Silva for.

Silva did it because his division was a wasteland with literally zero contenders. GSP was in the most stacked division in the UFC with constant contenders.

Silva handpicked his opponents for easy wins, he admitted he would never fight a champion from another weightclass ... unless they were smaller than him.
You are the most delusional GSP dickrider on Sherdog, it's impressive. Are you GSPs cousin?

Actually the subject is GSP lying about Silva being 230. I already proved it's not a lie, Silva himself said he was 230. You are the one who actually started the subject of Silva being willing to fight up a weight class. I am sorry I used facts and sources to destroy all your arguments.

Silva said he would never fight Jones because they are in different weightclasses. (Your argument)

Lol yes the verb (lying) follows the subject (gsp) with Anderson being the direct object. Gsp ducking silva is the topic of this thread stop mentioning Jon jones it just weakens whatever stance you're trying to take lol

Silvas words? Lol he FOUGHT one weight class up at 205. Gsp never fought one weight class up. Now tell me why lol

You have Redhawks beat hands down. Congratulations bro
It's probably redhawks on an alt. He kept getting mad that I called him out of backing out of sig bets after GSP beat hendricks

Lol yes the verb (lying) follows the subject (gsp) with Anderson being the direct object. Gsp ducking silva is the topic of this thread stop mentioning Jon jones it just weakens whatever stance you're trying to take lol
Sorry fool, YOU are the one who talked about Silva going up, and I responded. Maybe you should not have started the argument if you could not win it.
Silva was confident enough to fight one weigh class up when asked.

That is you starting the argument I destroyed you in. Sorry. Silva was not confident enough and flat out said he would never fight another champion ... unless they were smaller than him.

So now I proved the OP wrong, GSP was not lying and was right
said Silva. “I dropped down from 230 pounds

and proved you wrong
No chance. He's in a different weight class

.. anything else?

It's probably redhawks on an alt. He kept getting mad that I called him out of backing out of sig bets after GSP beat hendricks

Never thought of that. Now that you've mentioned it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back