Why did GDR duck Cyborg?

chamcham

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I really thought that she would easily outstrike Cyborg with her elite kickboxing.
I thought GDR was the only person that could beat Cyborg in the UFC, but i guess we'll never see that.

Seeing how the Holly fight went, I think GDR also beats Shevchenko at 135.
But I'm not sure if GDR is too big for 135.
145 seemed like a good weight for her.

She didn't want to lose the belt she picked up via cheating to someone else via even more egregious cheating.

What happened to Fallon Fox?
I guess she didn't have the "balls" to fight the elite women.

Would of been a great fight but GDR should I asked for some type of compensation if Cyborg tests hot, this way she makes some money at least.

Rumors that her opponent maybe using dick pills..?

Cause she doesnt want to fight a dude... ironic i know.

I'm gonna break this down she was scared. Cyborg is ruthless and sh can't handle constant pressure that and sh got rocked three times by holly and that's no knock to holly because all through holly's career boxing or mma has shown when she puts weight behind her strikes she's a pretty hard hitter with decent to good power, however she has the style to get hit less and outwork her opponents unless she knows she's gonna clearly out class them ala ronda she was beating the shit out of ronda and she planted her feet way more than she has in mma even then she still used a lot of movement. Cyborg is a extreme hitter tho and it's a different ball game imo she would stand right in front of gdr and throw bombs at her face. lol

She has a family

I really thought that she would easily outstrike Cyborg with her elite kickboxing.
I thought GDR was the only person that could beat Cyborg in the UFC, but i guess we'll never see that.

But I'm not sure if GDR is too big for 135.
145 seemed like a good weight for her.
cyborg is actually a really good wrestler she could take down GDR and gnp a win.

If you're thinking MMAth Shev beat Holly more soundly than GDR did, and outside of MMAth Holly has no grappling to threaten GDR with while Shev actually has very decent grappling. GDR's main advantage over Shev would be size and power but if Shev mixed in grappling she probably has the edge.

Who the fuck actually wants to take that fight?
The Next Next Anderson.

aQvl86qp.jpg

Funny how someone would give up their title to avoid a fight. The legit WMMA duck. GDR will never get another belt in the UFC. SMH.

Back