Why Aren't WMMA Fighters Getting Called Out By USADA Eye Testers?

Jocelyn+Jones+Lybarger+Tecia+Torres+B7TlWkUQ3Nym.jpg

She has a bunch of bacne as well. I think she forgots to use soap when she washes.

Im busy yawning during wmma
The more things you are able and/or willing to enjoy, the more pleasurable life will be. Unless, you don't care about a pleasurable life.

Think about this, you and I probably enjoyed all the male fights, but, because I have no aversion to WMMA, I also got to enjoy the WMMA. That means I got more out of the time I dedicated to watch that card than you did.

It is the same way in every aspect of life. The conservative mentality is self-censorship and limiting. If you liberated your mind to more opportunities, you will get more opportunities.

Just my opinion.

What are you going on about? I have clearly stated on multiple occasions that the only way to know if a fighter has been exposed to PEDs is by (1) laboratory testing or (2) self-admission.

I am using the phrase "exposed to PEDs" deliberately, because, unlike pro-USADA mindless drones, a positive USADA test is not enough for me to judge that an athlete was intentionally doping.
What I’m going on about is how you for some reason trust your own gut feeling over a positive test from a proven testing agency? And somehow trust a fighters explanation for a positive test? Thanks but you are full of shit.
The rules are very clear and this idea that supplements are tainted with roids or dick pill bullshit is laughable.
Those who cheat have tested positive and even some have found a way around the test and that’s wrong too.

I hate Andre KGB Lee for being a cheat, but she is new to UFC so give it time

It's cause comparatively, no one gives a fuck about womens MMA.

And have you ever heard of Cris Cyborg?

Torres back yesterday was so gross. She had acne all down her spine. Andrade actually shrinks with every fight

I think it happens more often with the female fighters if you take into account there are more male fighters.

What I’m going on about is how you for some reason trust your own gut feeling over a positive test from a proven testing agency? And somehow trust a fighters explanation for a positive test? Thanks but you are full of shit.
The rules are very clear and this idea that supplements are tainted with roids or dick pill bullshit is laughable.
Those who cheat have tested positive and even some have found a way around the test and that’s wrong too.
I am not going by my feelings. A positive test only means that an athlete had a banned substance in his system. I accept this. I just don't accept pro-USADA explanations of what that result means. That is a huge difference.

Rules being clear is irrelevant. Human history is filled with gruesome examples of clear draconian rules.

So, you believe USADA when they tell you an athlete tested positive, but you don't believe USADA when they tell you, the athlete tested positive because he took a supplement that was tainted beyond a reasonable doubt.

Basically, you only believe USADA when the results matches your ideology. Ok, buddy. Do you.

Back