Why Aren't WMMA Fighters Getting Called Out By USADA Eye Testers?

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is clearly an example of a double standard benefiting women. For example, a MMA fighter shows up with six packs, bulging biceps, traps and stomach bumps, and he is immediately put on the USADA watch list based on the eye test.

And yet, many muscular WMMA fighters with deeper voices are never called out for it. Even the MMA fighters, who are quick to suspect that another muscular MMA fighter is playing games with USADA, are silent when they see all these ripped women competing in MMA.

When you look at research, the evidence suggests that androgen steroids are more performing enhancing when used by women, compared to when used by men.

It is seems like only one woman gets blatantly accused of PEDs usage, while other women, some who look even more muscular (p4p), don't get the same scrutiny.

So, you mean to tell me that a man can't get a natural six pack and traps, even if he trains like an MMA fighter and is very disciplined with his diet, but a woman can? LOL

The eye test doesn't work. It is just jealous discrimination of men with better genetics, and training & dieting behaviors.

Cyborg, Claudia Gadelha and Jessica Andrade always get called out by 'USADA eye testers'.

Some people talk of 'Pre USADA Ronda'. Also Holly Holm & Megan Anderson have been 'called out'.

People here bring up Cyborg and Holm as possible PED users. With Cyborg it’s not really questionable seeing how she’s failed tests in the past.

Cyborg, Claudia Gadelha and Jessica Andrade always get called out by 'USADA eye testers'.

Some people talk of 'Pre USADA Ronda'. Also Holly Holm & Megan Anderson have been 'called out'.

Add Holly and Tecia Torres to that list, they're also amongst the most tested by USADA. TS is out of touch.

Claudia Gadelha's voice is a dead give away. Is she clean now? Maybe, maybe not. I guess unless she fails a test then she is innocent until proven guilty. But has she used at some point in her life (particularly test)? Quite clearly.

More hate against women on this website I mean where does it end, starting to think their is a lot of funny people on this website.
Funny as in hahahah...............hahahahha

i would hope most women are scared to use testosterone based PED.

there are many others including HGH, a variety of blood doping agents and prob things we have never heard of.

while it is true T-based PED can affect women more, they also have much greater side effects including infertility. I would like to think most WMMA avoid T and related but who really knows.

People do. WMMA is dying nobody gives a shit once the Rousey train was derailed.

Aside from a a handful of female fighters who I will watch, I fast forward through 95% of the WMMA fights.

This upcoming abortion of a card featuring cheating Cyborg I wont buy just like I did not buy the card with her vs Holm headlining.

Which is what a huge portion of the MMA fan community does. That's why you don't hear about about it as much. People are not watching their fights.

Because banning 1 fighter in any division wud mean closing down the entire div. Lol

Lol a strawweight woman puts on a dominant performance and the manlets are intimidated and calling usada lmao

Are there any Brazilian WMMA fighters with girly voices? They've all got a deeper voice than Anderson Silva.

I'm not one to point fingers but.. Tecia Torres's shoulders sure do look suspect

Combined with her ATT background

Claudia Gadelha's voice is a dead give away. Is she clean now? Maybe, maybe not. I guess unless she fails a test then she is innocent until proven guilty. But has she used at some point in her life (particularly test)? Quite clearly.
Here's an interview after her second MMA fight, her voice sounds the same:

This is clearly an example of a double standard benefiting women. For example, a MMA fighter shows up with six packs, bulging biceps, traps and stomach bumps, and he is immediately put on the USADA watch list based on the eye test.

And yet, many muscular WMMA fighters with deeper voices are never called out for it. Even the MMA fighters, who are quick to suspect that another muscular MMA fighter is playing games with USADA, are silent when they see all these ripped women competing in MMA.

When you look at research, the evidence suggests that androgen steroids are more performing enhancing when used by women, compared to when used by men.

It is seems like only one woman gets blatantly accused of PEDs usage, while other women, some who look even more muscular (p4p), don't get the same scrutiny.

So, you mean to tell me that a man can't get a natural six pack and traps, even if he trains like an MMA fighter and is very disciplined with his diet, but a woman can? LOL

The eye test doesn't work. It is just jealous discrimination of men with better genetics, and training & dieting behaviors.
Who are you referring to exactly? Jessica Andrade I presume?

I must say, her figure isn't that "stunning", but man she has EPO-esque stamina.

But, that can be created when you only weigh 130 odd pounds and train like a maniac.

Like you know or have any idea one way or the other what the fuck is going on. You don’t so pay your tax clean your room and do as Mom says.

Like you know or have any idea one way or the other what the fuck is going on. You don’t so pay your tax clean your room and do as Mom says.
What are you going on about? I have clearly stated on multiple occasions that the only way to know if a fighter has been exposed to PEDs is by (1) laboratory testing or (2) self-admission.

I am using the phrase "exposed to PEDs" deliberately, because, unlike pro-USADA mindless drones, a positive USADA test is not enough for me to judge that an athlete was intentionally doping.

Who are you referring to exactly? Jessica Andrade I presume?

I must say, her figure isn't that "stunning", but man she has EPO-esque stamina.

But, that can be created when you only weigh 130 odd pounds and train like a maniac.
I am purposely not referring to any name because it is a general discussion not specific to any fighter. I have just noticed that the MMA community, even the experts (fighters and coaches), are quick notify USADA when they see a lean muscular male, but that conversation rarely comes up about all these ripped muscular women.

Except of course for that one woman.

Are there any Brazilian WMMA fighters with girly voices? They've all got a deeper voice than Anderson Silva.

Most 11-year old boys have deeper voices than Anerson Silva. So....not sure if this matters.

This thread is just another WMMA hate thread...or was made somebody who lost money on Andrade vs. Torres.

Jarl

Back