Why aren't more people talking about Kevin Lee supposedly moving up?

TCanaveira

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
WW is stacked as shit as it is and now Kevin Lee is moving up? There's some fucking fun match-ups for him.

Personally, I got burned out on his sub-par smack talk. Don't really care much what he does... lol.

Lee is a good fighter but it's not like he's ran through the who's who of LW. His best win at LW is a barely top 10 Chiesa and I'm supposed to be stoked about his matchups with Woodley, Thompson, Lawler, RDA, Maia, Till, Condit, Ceronne, Magny, Nelson, DHK?

Good luck to him and if he puts up a good showing at WW then I'll get excited but for now I'm holding off.

155 -165 -175 - 185

That would solve a lot of problems.

We'll talk about him when he books his next fight, TS, so chill. We're pacing ourselves.

155 -165 -175 - 185

I've been saying the UFC should do that for a long time.

Nice even 10 pound weight difference from Flyweight all the way to Middleweight.

I think he has problems at 170

They're singing songs about it

Kevin Lee would smash Woodley. He'd even give Colby problems.

The zeitgeist has spoken.

Nobody gives a fuck about kevin lee. And its glorious.

Im sick and tired of ariel(and some others in mma media) trying to push/force down peoples throats WWE style bullshit, crap ass, annoying fighters that try to use their mouth instead of fighting

This fad cant go fast enough

I believe he has the skills to succeed at WW. Atleast he won't be cutting a ridiculous amount of weight in such a short time.

Nobody wants to waste time talking about an annoying person. Decent fighter with huge future ahead, but an insufferable idiot.
On top of that, at 170 he will lose his main asset, his speed. He may have a better future at 170 than Masvidal, but that's it.

Nobody wants to talk about Kevin Lee. He's irrelevant and annoying.
v0lX5_s-200x150.gif

The zeitgeist has spoken.

Nobody gives a fuck about kevin lee. And its glorious.

Im sick and tired of ariel(and some others in mma media) trying to push/force down peoples throats WWE style bullshit, crap ass, annoying fighters that try to use their mouth instead of fighting

This fad cant go fast enough

There was nothing but Kevin Lee discussion for almost two months. It's going to pick up again once there's actually something to discuss, like a fight announcement.

Hes only 5"9. He needs to work on his diet instead of moving to 170.

Why would we care that much about a fighter with only one top 10 victory?

155 -165 -175 - 185

not sure what the hold up is, a lot of fighters would benefit from that. lee, khabib, RDA, masvidal, cerrone, till, gastelum... 155 and 170 are deep enough to resist to a split, I believe

Back