Why aren’t Bellator’s top fighters looking to join the UFC like in the past?(Alvarez,Lombard,Brooks)

How do you know they are not interested?

Reebok sponsorship. They can't make as much money because of it.

i thought it was obvious that it was Reebok. Terrible decision by the UFC.

When the likes of Eddie, Brooks, Lombard went over to the UFC Bellator were still in the transitional period between super dope tourney Bellator to Cokers Bellator, and it sucked. UFC looked like an enormously better choice at the time.

Not looking so rosey over there now, though I still think most on the Bellator roster would jump ship if offered

sponsorship money
and i think that with all the fighter that get thrown under the bus, some fighters aren t interested at the possibility to work with a lying scumbag like dana

sponsorship money
and i think that with all the fighter that get thrown under the bus, some fighters aren t interested at the possibility to work with a lying scumbag like dana
All promoters lie including the great and powerful Coker. He is only known for killing his previous promotion........

All promoters lie including the great and powerful Coker. He is only known for killing his previous promotion........
yeah but i dont remember coker trashing some of the greatest champions in mma history like dana did
honestly the ufc treat almost all their fighters like shit
bellator don t have the luxuary to do that, that s the difference
and again dana is good for the ufc but toxic for the fighters

Fighters can make more money in Bellator off of sponsorships alone than in the UFC.

Also, Rory Macdonald recently made $100,000 for his fight with Douglas Lima, meanwhile he made only about $60,000 for his fight with Robbie Lawler. That tells you all you need to know.

Terrible decision by the UFC.

Not for the owners. They got 70 mil from Reebok, gave 10 to the whole roster and made 60mil for doing nothing. Pretty great if you ask me.

Not for the owners. They got 70 mil from Reebok, gave 10 to the whole roster and made 60mil for doing nothing. Pretty great if you ask me.
Yeah but it isn't forward thinking. Great you made 60 million now, but if your company becomes second rate because fighters leave and a competing organisation pays more and allows for fighters to make their own sponsorship money then you lose. The whole you won the battle but lost the war deal.

Its 100% because they are not drawls my man. Now don't get it twisted they could be drawls but only if the UFC tells their story. Real quick WME do y'hate money? Because unless you tell their stories they won't be a drawl. Does that Mike pence? What else ya got chin?

Okay Brendan

Dana don't need more guys crying about fights conor and money

Fighters can make more money in Bellator off of sponsorships alone than in the UFC.

Also, Rory Macdonald recently made $100,000 for his fight with Douglas Lima, meanwhile he made only about $60,000 for his fight with Robbie Lawler. That tells you all you need to know.

Not only did Rory make 40K more in disclosed cash, he wasn't shackled by reebok

yeah but i dont remember coker trashing some of the greatest champions in mma history like dana did
honestly the ufc treat almost all their fighters like shit
bellator don t have the luxuary to do that, that s the difference
and again dana is good for the ufc but toxic for the fighters
I'd rather work for a guy who is a dick but generates profit and keeps the company running over a nice guy who will run the company into the ground. I also don't get my feeling hurt from words though its all part of the game.

I'd rather work for a guy who is a dick but generates profit and keeps the company running over a nice guy who will run the company into the ground. I also don't get my feeling hurt from words though its all part of the game.
There you go UFC shilling again smh.

I hope you work out your tax problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back