why are UFC endangering Bisping's life?

Bispong TDD is too much for KG.. And we'll see how it goes for a tough SOB to bang with a young hungry upcomer

i got bisping going hard in these next two fights before he retires

correct title would be, why is bisping endangering bisping's life?

Lol!!!! This never gets old(for me anyways).....

I hope Kelvin delivers another life-altering KO to Left Eye Larry Fish and Chips style.

Well your a fucking piece of shit arnt you ?
Just what has he done to you personaly to warrant that kind of shit ?

A duck can't get DVT on a west coast to China flight. Maybe his wing gets clipped when he KOs Gastelum.

I didn't like Bisping before, but my respect for the guy just went through the roof.

WAR BISPING!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

028michaelbisping_large_huge.jpg

Fighters get wobbled all the time in training so I don't see how this is any different. There has been fighters that got KO'ED in training and they still come back and fight just weeks after. He will be fine.

correct title would be, why is bisping endangering bisping's life?
giphy.gif

And I don’t think Dan would have put the extra mustard on it if Mikey was not talking trash all season on TUF.

It was a great moment.

he's on a US medical ban and for good reason. he went through a hard fight just a few weeks ago.

It's the fight game man if he's ready to fight and they're ready to pay him it's going to happen. Why is ken shamrock still fighting?

ufc don't give a fk about his health, they are squeezing the last bit of usage out of him

I just found about this fight last night and I couldn't believe it. The UFC is such a shit-show. It's like they actively try to not be taken seriously.

He was too injured to fight Yoel, magically was good when GSP was on the table again and now fighting again on short notice.

Hmmm

Props for coming right back but damn

Because they are greedy and wan't to make money.

Back