why are UFC endangering Bisping's life?

Kelvin Gastelum is great, but he's not this monster everyone's making him out to be.

Thank you for making this thread, ts.

It's pretty negligent and a bush league move that the ufc are allowing Bisping to compete so soon after getting rocked, dropped, and choked out in a grueling 3 round fight. Yeah he is still on medical suspension in new york. No athletic commission should allow him to compete if he is still suspended by another organization. I have the feeling that ufc was able to circumvent alot of regulations being that this fight takes place over seas. Sure, he may have "passed some tests" but considear this... Tim Hague just died after a boxing match a few because his team, the referee, originization officials, and medical professionals failed to intervene and continued to allow him to fight despite the rigorous schedule and damage he sustained over the past year.

I'm not saying Bisping is going to die but I wouldn't be suprised if Bisping gets dropped like a sack of potatos by a weak strike like what happened in Travis Lutter vs. Marvin Eastman.This is 2017. Ufc needs to get its shit together and act like they care about their fighters long term health.

Why do you ask? Is that the age that you go for? <Eek2.0>
If you mean what I think you mean ,then that is a very strange thought to have in you mind as a reply to a question asked..
I asked if you're 14 due to the fact you would like to see a professional fighter die in a fight.

It seems we have a quality keyboard warrior in our midst.
Who I doubt could fight his way out of a wet paper bag..

It's not really the UFC's choice.

I actually believe he told them to get him back in the saddle ASAP, because he is ready to call it quits. Get while the getting's good, as they say.

Kelvin Gastelum is great, but he's not this monster everyone's making him out to be.

I said before the Weidman fight that Kelvin might be like Cerrone at 170. Skilled enough to beat guys outside the top 5 but once he's get into the shark tank he might be in trouble.

Thank you for making this thread, ts.

It's pretty negligent and a bush league move that the ufc are allowing Bisping to compete so soon after getting rocked, dropped, and choked out in a grueling 3 round fight. Yeah he is still on medical suspension in new york. No athletic commission should allow him to compete if he is still suspended by another organization. I have the feeling that ufc was able to circumvent alot of regulations being that this fight takes place over seas. Sure, he may have "passed some tests" but considear this... Tim Hague just died after a boxing match a few because his team, the referee, originization officials, and medical professionals failed to intervene and continued to allow him to fight despite the rigorous schedule and damage he sustained over the past year.

I'm not saying Bisping is going to die but I wouldn't be suprised if Bisping gets dropped like a sack of potatos by a weak strike like what happened in Travis Lutter vs. Marvin Eastman.This is 2017. Ufc needs to get its shit together and act like they care about their fighters long term health.

yup, from what i've read he's only allowed fight cause it's in china.

Wow, that's pretty low if true. Can you provide links on that perhaps?

If it is the case, what's next? Letting fighters on suspension for PEDs fight oversees?

He has obviously been cleared.

And, I’m pretty sure the UFC is forcing him to do it.

scared for bisping :( even if he wins ppl will just say he beat a WW.. lose lose situation

not sure what point your trying to make here ..

not UFC choice ? Who sends the contracts then ?

Who signs them? My guess is that Bisping offered his services. I doubt he was pressured into it.

Who signs them? My guess is that Bisping offered his services. I doubt he was pressured into it.

still not sure what your point is .. You originally said UFC doesn't really have a choice ..

sure they do

now what was your point ?

Lots of outrage about this yet I bet many of the same posters thought highly of PRIDE FC and others doing one night tournaments.

Lots of outrage about this yet I bet many of the same posters thought highly of PRIDE FC and others doing one night tournaments.

I bet they let gladiators fight 3 times per day, what's your point?

CTE Bisping incoming...

still not sure what your point is .. You originally said UFC doesn't really have a choice ..

sure they do

now what was your point ?

No, I originally said that it's not really the UFC' choice. It's ultimately up to the fighter. The UFC presents options. The fighters make the choice.

Back