why Are People Resentful That Chiesa is Suing McGregor ?

Ironic coming from a man-child and a complete fucking nobody. One who apparently can't wrap his head around what it's like to go through a camp, cut weight, and then be forced to pull out because some jerk went ape-shit and injured you.
Take it easy Mike...... Sueing people is a bitch ass American thing.
Defend it all you want, it's a bit h move.

Since Conor got a slap on the wrist by the criminal justice system, sometimes Civil trials are the only way to get a semblance of justice.

As the TS, I can say that it’s super annoying to me more than anyone else. Normally in a title you capitalize all words except articles or conjunctions, which I did, but the first word should always be capitalized, which my stupid phone fucked up. I tried to edit it but thread title editing was greyed out.

Edit: “that” and “are” should be lowercase as well. Look, I fucked up, okay ? I fucked up bad. Sue me why don’t you.
hahaha

Funny how fanboys are bitching about Chiesa trying to do a cash-grab from Conor but are perfectly fine with Conor doing a cash-grab from them with his gimmicks and rebranded whiskey.

Honestly I think it’s just that nobody really likes Chiesa

If he is asking for money to cover his medical bills And the fiht purse he lost for that one fight, it is fine:.. However, Americans normally try to sue for much more..

And conor should have to pay much more - that was a planned attack

why does Josh Rosenthal’s father refuse to use A-frame ladders?

Not only am I not "resentful", I'm glad that Chiesa is suing, and hope he drains McGregor's bank account.

This, despite being a big fan of Conor and always rooting against Chiesa. Why? Because McGregor committed a serious criminal felony that should either have landed him in jail, or, in a less lawful country, caused a very violent retaliation on the streets.

Damn right Chiesa should sue the hell out of him. This is one situation where suing is completely justified.

The only thing Chiesa could do better than sue Conor is throw a dolly in his face.

He should be in prison. The DA is a loser.

Conor and his fanbois should be happy Chiesa is just suing... instead of beating Conor's ass next time he saw him.

I feel he took the professional approach.

images

I think it’s a money thing.. Chiesa only sued because he lost against Pettis and didn’t get a win bonus

Didn’t chiesa say he would slap Connor, or something? Then the bus thing happens and he’s a sueing sally.

Just doesn’t look good for him

Because he's not really part of the storyline and this is just distracting am I right?

I'm not, and I'm a Conor super fan. Conor fucked up, and when you are hurt from an irresponsible act you get what you can. I'm sure it's mostly a negotiation. He will reject the initial offer and sue for a lot more than he is willing to settle for. They will then meet in the middle. There is no doubt he was injured by Conor's reckless actions. He should get a decent settlement for his trouble.

Back