Why are Bellator/Viacom and Coker so confident that they will eventually overtake UFC as the #1 Org

Although they do have a group of really good prospects. I like Mckee and Ruth especially. Though if they become big the UFC can always get them then.

Their numbers have been awful, worse than they were under Bjorn.

They aren't getting guys at will, Bader, Moose, and Rory have been the only guys still in their primes that matter, maybe Phil too but nobody really cares about him lol.
Michael McDonald & Gegard Moussasi are 2 pretty good fighters still in their primes.

They’re not trying to overtake the UFC. They’re trying to capture enough market share so the UFC buys them out for a ton of cash. That’s why Coker is sitting in the top seat cause he has proven that he can achieve that goal
Lol

Michael McDonald & Gegard Moussasi are 2 pretty good fighters still in their primes.

Moose is Gegard, i listed him.

I dont know whats going on with McDonald. Kid seemed like he was gonna go on a Jon Jones like run but then fell apart. 3-3 in his last six, was competitive with Barao early but got smashed by Lineker and Buttchin.

Hes young, maybe he'll still fufill some of his potential.

Because of Conor.. he made ufc looked like shit to viewers

Moose is Gegard, i listed him.

I dont know whats going on with McDonald. Kid seemed like he was gonna go on a Jon Jones like run but then fell apart. 3-3 in his last six, was competitive with Barao early but got smashed by Lineker and Buttchin.

Hes young, maybe he'll still fufill some of his potential.
My bad, I completely missed that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back