Whose side are you on? Dana or The Schaub

Whose Side

• Total voters
Schaub, Dana has gone mute since Schaub ethered him, I have also concluded that Stylebender is that of an oversensitive hoe, but I still fucks with his fights.
yeah Style Bender won the In My Feelings challenge for sure

Made.. for estrogen?
I don't understand
Why would anyone make anything for a molecule
I am not interested in a biology debate on whether a word is defined as a molecule or a hormone with a damn feminist, on Sherdog.

I am not interested in a biology debate on whether a word is defined as a molecule or a hormone with a damn feminist, on Sherdog.
Well a hormone is a molecule so there's that...

Last edited:
yeah Style Bender won the In My Feelings challenge for sure

This playboi studied body language to find something to be in his feels about, the type of dude to get roasted in the group chat and be dead ass butt hurt but passive aggressive over it and say “nah I’m good bruh”

This playboi studied body language to find something to be in his feels about, the type of dude to get roasted in the group chat and be dead ass butt hurt but passive aggressive over it and say “nah I’m good bruh”
The type of dude where a girl tells him "Okay see you tomorrow"
and he spends the next 8 hours analyzing the tone and timbre of the words to figure out if there was a hidden meaning and he and the girl are flirting or beefing

The type of dude where a girl tells him "Okay see you tomorrow"
and he spends the next 8 hours analyzing the tone and timbre of the words to figure out if there was a hidden meaning and he and the girl are flirting or beefing

HAAAAA

the type to text his girl “hey”
then when she responds with “hey”
he responds with “are you mad? The way you said hey seems like you are mad.”

I just wanna know...

How do you make a poll?

[poll]
[/poll]

Not a fan of Schaub, but good on him for saying what he's saying

Im with Dana against that weasel Nosewany but with gayass Schaub on this one.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back