Whose side are you on? Dana or The Schaub

Whose Side

• Total voters

That's crazy what Josh was saying about dana going after fighters' wives and girlfriends and then dana lashing out at the fighters if he cant get the girls.

Just the fact that Josh said it's a trend with Dana is nuts.

Dana can be an asshole and Schaub is an annoying douche..I agree with Dana at times but not always.I don't want to hear anything Schaub has to say.The guy is a fucking moron.It amazes me dumb shit like this is getting so much attention.The whole thing is like high school type drama.

Dana created MMA. Schaub is this generation's Pauly Shore. No contest.

igGJG.gif
MMA existed well before the UFC.

have to go with schaub on this one wanderlei said it best here start from 2min mark

his job is to set up the octagon and arrange the music thats it

Schaub is a wallopper, but Dana started this back and forth so he deserves any shit that comes his way.

If Schaub is truthful when he says his comment about kickboxers wasn’t directed at StyleBender but rather at Saki, then Dana was out of line for jumping down Brendans throat but I think Dana was just waiting for a reason to do so. Schaub had made comments about Dana’s attitude towards certain fighters’ decisions/performances and Dana wasn’t happy about that. In jumping the gun, Dana was pretty brutal. Schaub then had to retaliate but he stooped down to levels that he shouldn’t have but given how bad Dana shyt on him, he did what he had to do to ‘end the fight’. Both are in error but overall, I’m with Dana.

I never thought that I would say this but I am Team Schaub all the way.

Dana White can fuck right off. There is not even a word to describe how fed up I am with all of his bullshit.

This, exactly this.

Do bad its not like boxing were everyone has there own promoter

Back