Who's top 5 wins are better Stipe or Fedor's?

Who's top 5 wins are better Stipe or Fedor's?

• Stipe

Votes: 64 34.4%
  • Fedor

Votes: 122 65.6%

• Total voters
Except when Werdum fought a not old zombie Nog he lost to him lol

Werdum was still not at his peak to be fair, but ever to be fair the Werdum that fought Stipe showed up in terrible shape and performed like shit
Anybody with eyes know it

So you’re saying nog beat a werdum that wasn’t peaking yet, and then said something that had nothing to do with werdum>nog...

Got it.
I’m just saying, werdum’s wins>nog’s wins

So you’re saying nog beat a werdum that wasn’t peaking yet, and then said something that had nothing to do with werdum>nog...

Got it.
I’m just saying, werdum’s wins>nog’s wins

So i'm saying while we will never have a prime v prime of them, they was closest to theyr top shape in first fight (wich Nog won) than the highly significant defeat of zombie nog lol

Stipe
1 .Fabrico Werdum
2. JDS
3. Francis Ngannou
4. Alistair Overeem
5. Mark Hunt
HM: Andrei Arlovski

Fedor
1. Nog
2. Cro Cop
3. Andrei Arlovski
4. Tim Slyvia
5. Semmy Schilt
HM: Mark Hunt

Green Mark Hunt and Semmy Schilt in mma is not impressive and if thats your 5th best win then it tells a lot about the resume. Stipe is still young though.

Out of the two i have to pick Stipe.

Um, Nog is easily the best win of any of their opponents. You do understand Big Nog was viewed as the #1 fighter in the sport when he first faced Fedor right?

There are 0 fighters listed on Stipe's list that have been considered the best at any point in their careers.
JDS and Werdum both were and 4 out of 5 of stipe's best wins at their best would have kicked the shit out of Nog in his prime

Which includes Werdum who was at his best when Stipe put his lights out... which Fedor never did to any of his best wins

Bunch of decisions over fighters who were smaller and nowhere near as well rounded as fighters are today

Edit: I mean tim Sylvia?! LMAOOOO

Not only does Stipe has better wins, but his wins has looked more dominant.

<36>

We can talk about it tomorrow. Like everyone, I look forward to you blindly supporting your guy and rejecting facts and using your own opinion as fact. Then you disappear when you get torn up too much. The usual.

I'm the one rejecting facts and using my opinion, yet, you are the one making the claim about how all of Stipe's wins would destroy Fedors wins. How is that fact when its all an imaginary thing going on in your head?

JDS and Werdum both were and 4 out of 5 of stipe's best wins at their best would have kicked the shit out of Nog in his prime

Which includes Werdum who was at his best when Stipe put his lights out... which Fedor never did to any of his best wins

Bunch of decisions over fighters who were smaller and nowhere near as well rounded as fighters are today

Edit: I mean tim Sylvia?! LMAOOOO

Werdum 2 years ago would beat a prime Big Nog? LOL What? Also, Werdum wouldn't beat Mirko at any stage of his career either. You do realize styles make fights?

Lol at suggesting HW is more "well rounded" today than fighters from the previous generation....when it's legit been shown over and over again that HW today is literally the weakest division in all of MMA next to 145 lbs for women in the UFC.

And the JDS that fought Stipe in the rematch was legitimately a shell of his former self. If you can't see that, then you are one of the most blind and bias MMA "fans" ever.

And how were the fighters smaller, when they were all bigger than Fedor? Facts dummy, try using some.

Randleman in 2004 was out of his prime? Lol he just knocked out Prime Crocop ya goof

Sylvia was top 5 HW along with Arlovski

Lets not compare Randleman to likes of Reem, Jds or Hunt he was one shot fighter with that upset against Cro Cop, he was a beast but he would allways come up short against good fighters

I'm the one rejecting facts and using my opinion, yet, you are the one making the claim about how all of Stipe's wins would destroy Fedors wins. How is that fact when its all an imaginary thing going on in your head?

Junior alone beats everybody Fedor fought for fuck’s sake. You don’t know anything. You watch purely for entertainment without actually having any love for the real arts involved. That’s why you’re just another “Fedor GOAT, bro” idiot.

Werdum 2 years ago would beat a prime Big Nog? LOL What? Also, Werdum wouldn't beat Mirko at any stage of his career either. You do realize styles make fights?

Lol at suggesting HW is more "well rounded" today than fighters from the previous generation....when it's legit been shown over and over again that HW today is literally the weakest division in all of MMA next to 145 lbs for women in the UFC.

And the JDS that fought Stipe in the rematch was legitimately a shell of his former self. If you can't see that, then you are one of the most blind and bias MMA "fans" ever.

And how were the fighters smaller, when they were all bigger than Fedor? Facts dummy, try using some.
LHW has been weaker than HW for years.

Cro cop is a tough match up for werdum, ill give you that. but overall stipe's list is more impressive and would beat the names on fedor's. like someone else said, junior alone would have laid waste to fedor's best wins. francis as well.

Junior alone beats everybody Fedor fought for fuck’s sake. You don’t know anything. You watch purely for entertainment without actually having any love for the real arts involved. That’s why you’re just another “Fedor GOAT, bro” idiot.

again, you are using an opinion as fact, but trying to suggest that is what I am doing? lol

when one of your best wins at HW, is Francis Ngannou, then you clearly have not beat that many amazing fighters in your career.

Also, beating guys like Hunt now, or Alistair 15 years after he started getting KO'd left and right, really isn't that impressive

again, you are using an opinion as fact, but trying to suggest that is what I am doing? lol

when one of your best wins at HW, is Francis Ngannou, then you clearly have not beat that many amazing fighters in your career.

Also, beating guys like Hunt now, or Alistair 15 years after he started getting KO'd left and right, really isn't that impressive
lmao at ngannou being less impressive than Andrei Arlovski or Tim Sylvia.....

There was no testing done in pride fights. The majority of hws from pride became average real quick once tested. So Stipes wins are not only better but also relevant.

LHW has been weaker than HW for years.

Cro cop is a tough match up for werdum, ill give you that. but overall stipe's list is more impressive and would beat the names on fedor's. like someone else said, junior alone would have laid waste to fedor's best wins. francis as well.

JBJ, DC, Gus, Rumble > better than anything HW has had since Cain and JDS first broke onto the scene. LHW didn't become as bad as HW until recently. But thanks for trying.

And Stipe's list is not nearly as impressive, you have Francis in that list. that's laughable considering how shitty he is outside of his KO power.

And sure, prime jDS was amazing and most likely would be a tough fight for anyone in HW history, but, you're using what ifs to try and prove your side, which isn't using any facts at all.

lmao at ngannou being less impressive than Andrei Arlovski or Tim Sylvia.....

both were UFC champions, both had much better MMA skill-sets than Francis does. Yeah lol @ them.

JBJ, DC, Gus, Rumble > better than anything HW has had since Cain and JDS first broke onto the scene. LHW didn't become as bad as HW until recently. But thanks for trying.

And Stipe's list is not nearly as impressive, you have Francis in that list. that's laughable considering how shitty he is outside of his KO power.

And sure, prime jDS was amazing and most likely would be a tough fight for anyone in HW history, but, you're using what ifs to try and prove your side, which isn't using any facts at all.
Again, i laugh at loud at the idea that tim sylvia or andrei arlovski are better wins than francis ngannou. he would have walked through the both of them at any point in their careers.

and DC also fought at heavyweight... and will again in a few weeks. so hes in both divisions and shouldnt be considered a LHW. Overeem, werdum, JDS, Stipe, Francis, Blaydes, Volkov, Hunt.. LHW isnt even close to HW, hasnt been for some time. thats why jon jones has defenses over vitor, chael sonnen, OSP and Glover.

it really cant be stressed enough: LHW is not. even. close to HW.

Back