Who's the true clean goat? Gsp or MM

There was no USADA for the other fighters too, not just GSP.

tumblr_m5t7b6J2lB1rvjt2vo1_500.gif
No shit,that's why I made this thread

I love how you nuthuggers actively try to make a case for your guy to be the goat. Jon Jones is clearly the goat to any MMA fan without a want for their boy to be goat.

Jones would murder mighty mouse and GSP at the same time btw.

Longest championship reign with 11 title defenses...

"DJ isn't in the goat discussion"

Please stopping watching MMA.

UFC-216-Demetrious-Johnson-fight-gif-2.gif
Defenses against who though? only 1 of his opponents were good enough to even get a title shot at 135, if you compare that to the legends every other fighter in the GOAT discussion has beat then yes, he's not in the discussion.

Defenses against who though? only 1 of his opponents were good enough to even get a title shot at 135, if you compare that to the legends every other fighter in the GOAT discussion has beat then yes, he's not in the discussion.
Defenses against all the top fighters in his division. He has completely cleaned out his division and has the record for most title defenses. I mean what more is there to ask from a fighter? You can make the argument that he isn't the GOAT sure but you can't deny that he isn't in the discussion.

White belts always make dumb fuckin threads.

He started out 4-0 in those American fights.

Beat Coleman, Arlovski, Sylvia and Rogers before finally losing to Werdum after 10 years undefeated.
Coleman fight is in pride and other than Sylvia,fedor look like shit against arlovski and rogers

Coleman fight is in pride and other than Sylvia,fedor look like shit against arlovski and rogers
The second Coleman fight was in Las Vegas at PRIDE 32 Real Deal. It had NSAC drug testing. Same as UFC drug testing at the time.

There were definitely drug tests for that event because Vitor Belfort and Nastula tested positive at that event.

Fedor was also tested in Affliction where guys like Barnett failed whereas Fedor passed.

And in Strikeforce, Bellator and Sambo he was constantly tested.

I don't know if he was always clean but he definitely passed many drug tests and even asked for strict testing in Strikeforce.

If your basis for "clean" is "never being popped", then Fedor.

Lol stop…

4-4 under testing. 32-1 with no testing.

Fought in pride.

Russian.

Anyways, answer to op’s question is GSP.

I love how you nuthuggers actively try to make a case for your guy to be the goat. Jon Jones is clearly the goat to any MMA fan without a want for their boy to be goat.

Jones would murder mighty mouse and GSP at the same time btw.
Isn't that exactly what you are doing right now? Being a nutthugger who's making a case about Jones being GOAT?

Btw Jones is a drug using, eyepoking cheat who has had a physical advantage over his opponents his entire career. He isn't and never will be the GOAT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back