Who's the most confident fighter you've seen?

Demetrious Johnson, although his reluctance to fight TJ makes me wonder a little

and Cruz before Cody

Probably Robert Whittaker. He's the same, win or lose. Seems indestructible, mentally.

Daniel Cormier is also supremely confident, in his skills aswell as being emotionally in tune.

Both, Daniel and Robert seem like they'd be able to deal with anything life would throw at them, and it translates to the octagon in their genuine calm, and grinding work ethics.

Fedor would go anywhere with anyone until he got old and it got him tapped/KO'd..
this isnt true. He avoided Ubereem ins Strikeforce insinuating he was on roids which is an odd excuse considering he fought roided out monsters in PRIDE.

How is not Rousey? She still curses the universe because it allowed two people to beat her. How dare you, damn universe?
That's true, but she also wasn't willing to go up to 145 to fight Cyborg. BJ went up 50+ pounds to fight Machida and wore a shirt that said "Watch This" on the way to the ring.

this isnt true. He avoided Ubereem ins Strikeforce insinuating he was on roids which is an odd excuse considering he fought roided out monsters in PRIDE.
Very interesting. I do remember that they were scheduled to fight. Was this before or after he lost to Werdum.

It's gotta be McGregor. He has (had?) the ambition and the swagger.

BJ went up 50+ pounds to fight Machida and wore a shirt that said "Watch This" on the way to the ring.
And nowadays fighters won't even take fights in the divisions they belong in!

<{dayum}>

Very interesting. I do remember that they were scheduled to fight. Was this before or after he lost to Werdum.
before and after. Strikeforce tried to set it up several times and it never came to fruition because of Fedor. They planned the HW GP to force a showdown, but Reem left for the UFC.

Some great answers in here already, definitely +1 for Wand and Fedor.

Prime Chuck Liddell comes to mind for me as well. He used to just KNOW he was going to knock you out.

OmSH3rb.gif

The Chris, but he's more to the point of being delusional. Also, Darren Till recently.

Last edited:
You could have put prime Wand in he cage with a full grown silverback and he would have rolled his wrists and stared it down like death incarnate.

Lando ain’t scared of a damn thing

McGregor

Nick Diaz

Wanderlei

Demetrious Johnson, although his reluctance to fight TJ makes me wonder a little

and Cruz before Cody
I think of DJ as in the GSP camp, incredibly skilled, but he doesn't believe that he can crush anyone. He tries to cherry pick to protect his streak, etc. It seems like something that happened in his early foray into 135 scarred his confidence permanently.

"Im going to smash your boy!"

- Khabib

"Theyre all fucking gettin' it!"

- Darren Till

Back