Who's the greatest pullout artist in MMA?

TJ Grant. Pulled out for years

jk i know the situation

Seriously? Max? Nobody? Against Khabib, against Frankie, against Ortega...

I don't understand this. Do you guys want fighters to fight injured or die making weight? It is frustrating when fights get cancelled but let's be serious.

Usually they don't pull out of fights unless there is a serious injury or if they can't be medically cleared to fight. What more can someone do if he has to go to the hospital? There have been some suspect pull outs but most of the time it is for health related issues.
Um...fight at the correct weight. Most of the time the pull outs are weight cut related. Or made up reasons that are weight related but prefer to lie than be called unprofessional

I think this woman has to get a mention for most bullshit pull-out of all time.

You have a cold. Your nose sore. WTF Did I hear that right?

amanda-nunes.jpg
i dont give a fuck about wmma, but a sinus infection is absolutely debilitating and makes your body perform at about 5%. its not just a 'cold or sore nose'. ive only had one, and it lasted 3 fucking months.

Max Holloway quickly climbing up the pullout ranks.

Married 11 years, last kid was 8 years ago. No rubbers, no pills, no foams, pads, or creams....and I have teh regular sex. Khaboob has nothing on this.

Um...fight at the correct weight. Most of the time the pull outs are weight cut related. Or made up reasons that are weight related but prefer to lie than be called unprofessional
I agree that fighters should fight in a division where they don't need to cut weight. Hell, i would like it if they were less restricted and were able to fight each individual fight in the best class for their weight at the time, depending on their current health.

But when dealing with something that has already happened we shouldn't be so critical. Injuries happen and weight cutting isn't an easy process for the human body. Let's cut some slack to these guys, is all i am saying. I don't think they make up reasons not to fight.They,too, probably don't want to waste all their training and time unless it's something serious and health-related.

Being called a pullout merchant on this sub is directly related to how popular you are. Some dumbasses will say someone like aldo, when someone like Holloway has pulled out the same amount in a single year than Aldo did in 9 years.. some people get a pass, others don’t

Aldo pulled out of his very first scheduled fight in the UFC, but was granted the belt anyway, even though he never fought for it. Not only has he pulled out of 5 title fights, he has also backed out on several occasions when offered fights. He is the number 1 pullout GOAT. But Khabib can challenge that status when he pulls out of the McGregor fight.

it has to be khabob just because he looked like a complete idiot bragging about tiramisu and then his kidneys shut down
but tony ferguson is a very close second with his sunglasses at night tripping over power cables excuse

jose aldo is third

Married 11 years, last kid was 8 years ago. No rubbers, no pills, no foams, pads, or creams....and I have teh regular sex. Khaboob has nothing on this.

So your infertile?

Might want to get some DNA testing done.

Holloway's really been making a name for himself in that manner lately. He's pulled out of his last two (technically three) fights.

Back