Who's the greatest pullout artist in MMA?

Man, right now I gotta go with Barao and I say that cause- mentally- I think he's just regressed to the point where he does things where he either can't fight or gives a reason for him to get pulled.I almost see it in his eyes now. Dillashaw REALLY did a number on him

McCall pulled out of 7 fights, Cain pulled out of 2 fights..

Yes, I counted a Taichi Palace fight by mistake for McCall, but Tapology records do say that Cain pulled out of UFC 180, UFC Fight Night 82 and UFC 207.

I think this woman has to get a mention for most bullshit pull-out of all time.

You have a cold. Your nose sore. WTF Did I hear that right?

amanda-nunes.jpg

I don't understand this. Do you guys want fighters to fight injured or die making weight? It is frustrating when fights get cancelled but let's be serious.

Usually they don't pull out of fights unless there is a serious injury or if they can't be medically cleared to fight. What more can someone do if he has to go to the hospital? There have been some suspect pull outs but most of the time it is for health related issues.

Yair Rodriguez ducked Zabit so hard that I'm inclined to give him the number one spot just off principle.

Also, Nicco Montano, who literally just ducked defending a belt because she was scared of the next opponent.

Yes, I counted a Taichi Palace fight by mistake for McCall, but Tapology records do say that Cain pulled out of UFC 180, UFC Fight Night 82 and UFC 207.
The 207 fight was announced but the commission Dr's had never cleared him to fight. So you are technically correct, though the fight was scheduled before Cain was cleared to fight again. I didn't know you could find pullout info on Tapology? That's pretty cool that they keep a record of this stuff.

The 207 fight was announced but the commission Dr's had never cleared him to fight. So you are technically correct, though the fight was scheduled before Cain was cleared to fight again. I didn't know you could find pullout info on Tapology? That's pretty cool that they keep a record of this stuff.

They are the most convenient source I know for cancelled fights. It's also a nice way to remember fights that were never rescheduled, like Melendez vs Khabib.

We've just been rid of a healthy champ that held the division hostage for two years, not fighting because his wife was pregnant, because he wanted to make money in a circus boxing fight and not fighting because his demands for huge sum of money weren't being met.

But now we criticize a champ for being a pull out merchant when he is doing everything right, fighting whoever they put in front of him for the 3rd fucking time in 9 months.

I mean if he pulls out or misses weight here, he should be justifiably scrutinized to the max but the guy is trying to be one of the most active fighters in ufc by fighting 3 times in 9 months and here we are hating on him. Sad thing is, it is mostly the Conor fans who's idol is blessing them with an mma fight after 2 fucking years.

Last edited:
GSP has no kids. He probably had so many chances. Always pulls out. Who could resist this?

Yairs gunning for this title. lol

GSP has no kids. He probably had so many chances. Always pulls out. Who could resist this?

search

Don't think he'll ever have to worry about getting anyone pregnant

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back