Who's the greatest fictional American Soldier?

fea05067527228dfa7de3c08e0015bbc--s-movies-movie-tv.jpg

honestly cap is the greatest american soldier. but frank castle is THE greatest, non super-powered american soldier, relying only on his training and thirst for revenge/justice.

Still a lil high from Winter Soldier. Cap gets my vote who you got and why? i.e cool line,body count, assess whipped etc.

1.Steve Rogers.

2.Col John Matrix most memorable line "I lied"

3.Staff Sergeant John J Rambo. killed the entire Russian army with a Bowie Knife nuff said.

4.CPT David Webb aka Bourne. the man survived car wrecks that would have killed wolverine.

5.Paul Kersey (showing my age) killed entire Brooklyn gang with the same expression on his face. can't remember any lines from Death Wish at the moment lol!

who'd I forget mayberry?

detail.jpg

#1 Got me bro.

Captain America wins because he's saved earth and helped save the universe many times.

Kind of unfair putting him in the poll.

Charles Bronson was a badass IRL. He was a pro boxer before he became an actor.

BTW Bruce Willis is a jackass for remaking Death Wish. @Jack Handy jr

04d8cd90e8352d95fb2aa580ba0fd22f.jpg

Bronson served as a USAAF Tail Gunner during WWII with the 39 Bombardment Group. He flew 25 missions in the Pacific and was awarded the Purple Heart.

Bad Ass Level: Over 9,000:cool:

Last edited:
Rambo

What's up with Captain America's shield? I think it's really fucking stupid to give a super soldier a weapon that has been outdated for centuries, doesn't makes sense to me. Might be the only reason why I think Captain America is lame as fuck and why I don't watch his movies. I'm weird like that.

Cap's strength, agility and reflexes allow him to use the shield as a weapon as well as a defence. More importantly, Cap has used firearms as well; in First Avenger for example, Cap is seen firing a Colt 1911 when he and the Howling Commandos raid a Hydra base.

Animal mother is a filthy gyrene so he don't count

That said the actor that played him stars on sci fi channels last ship and he hasn't aged

In one of the most quotable films ever made, Animal Mother had some great lines,

"All fucking n****rs must fucking hang".

"Don't worry - I'll skip the foreplay!"

"You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?"

"You'd better flush your head out, new guy. This isn't about freedom, it's about slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, then my word is Poontang"

John Carter

The father (figuratively) of Superman

The Punisher's body count alone makes him probably the deadliest.

b4d4bed80cfd6a48501096274e8c56ad--funny-military-memes-army-humor.jpg

Felix Lighter, James Bond's CIA counterpart - the one who got his legs eaten by that shark

Back