Who's the greatest fictional American Soldier?

maxresdefault.jpg

punisher-03-600x450.jpg

"During his time in the United States Marine Corps (USMC), Castle graduated from Basic Training, then went on to Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through the USMC's Reconnaissance, Force Reconnaissance, and Sniper Schools. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through U.S. Army Airborne School, and U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy Seal (Sea, Air and Land). He served in the Vietnam War in a special forces unit as a point man. For heroism in the line of duty, he was decorated with numerous medals, including the Purple Heart."

Last edited:
Still a lil high from Winter Soldier. Cap gets my vote who you got and why? i.e cool line,body count, assess whipped etc.

1.Steve Rogers.

2.Col John Matrix most memorable line "I lied"

3.Staff Sergeant John J Rambo. killed the entire Russian army with a Bowie Knife nuff said.

4.CPT David Webb aka Bourne. the man survived car wrecks that would have killed wolverine.

5.Paul Kersey (showing my age) killed entire Brooklyn gang with the same expression on his face. can't remember any lines from Death Wish at the moment lol!

who'd I forget mayberry?

Paul Kersey might be a GOAT American citizen, but not a soldier. Kersey did his military time in a medical unit, an unswerving conscientious objector.

Captain America obviously, but he's all by himself there. Outside of that, I'd say Dutch.

The OG Sgt. Nick Fury:

nick-fury-howling-commandos.jpg

Even the Punisher is impressed by Fury,

Nick Fury. Old school Cold Warrior. The original black ops hard-case.

Long before I stepped of a C130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia:cool:

Wasn't Paul Kersey an architect? o_O

He was?

I thought he was Korean war get for the movie

Anyway Bruce Willie's reboot of deathwish is one I'm really looking forward too red 1 was good red 2 meh

Rambo, period.

The depth of his character and the tribulations he goes through are without comparison.

He was?

I thought he was Korean war get for the movie

Anyway Bruce Willie's reboot of deathwish is one I'm really looking forward too red 1 was good red 2 meh

Charles Bronson was a badass IRL. He was a pro boxer before he became an actor.

BTW Bruce Willis is a jackass for remaking Death Wish. @Jack Handy jr

04d8cd90e8352d95fb2aa580ba0fd22f.jpg

punisher-03-600x450.jpg

"During his time in the United States Marine Corps (USMC), Castle graduated from Basic Training, then went on to Infantry School. Immediately following that, he went through the USMC's Reconnaissance, Force Reconnaissance, and Sniper Schools. Attaining dockets, Castle was permitted to go through U.S. Army Airborne School, and U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Team training, becoming qualified as a Navy Seal (Sea, Air and Land). He served in the Vietnam War in a special forces unit as a point man. For heroism in the line of duty, he was decorated with numerous medals, including the Purple Heart."

Jim Lee is the only artist I ever want to see pencliing the Pun

Has to be cap. He is raided up, has 100 years of experience, has a shield made of vibranium. Only one soldier hand been mentioned with a weapon none of these other guys have that we have all fallen prey too before. Private Benjamin. Pussy power.

Back