Who's a giant pile of shit right now?

I keep getting fatter and stronger. I'm ambivalent about it.

1178970955833.jpg

I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY YOU OVERACHIEVER

freal though you're way better at adulting than i am.

I wasn't offering any pity.

I'm barely meeting my own expectations.

I've been at adulting longer than you. Makes sense I'd be better at it.

Congratulations on getting better!

You went out of the door a better grappler than you went in.

I went to the first wrestling practice of the year, I did pretty well and held up for the two hours.

I just wish my shit could pile at the moment. I have had the runs since Sunday morning. I also managed to pull something in my shoulder/back picking up my phone on Sunday.

I didn't do a damn bit of training for the last month and threw up after dogging it through an hour of Judo practice.

I might as well put my fucking white belt back on.

I cardio tapped to mount, re-aggravated my meniscus, and weighed 220 pounds.

But I'm telling myself 'at least I showed up.'
F*@k u dude.....

I mean that with the utmost respect....

Cause U r the MoFo Wolfman hunter, LOL!

I just heard the phrase "Advanced Osteoarthritis" in my left hip...

I'm fully expecting to never be able to train hard again.

I got an Orthopedic appointment at SD Sports Med coming up to find out WTF is going on.

Take a couple of weeks of beginners classes and help out the Probee's till u get your conditioning back.

No shame in ramping back up 4 a while to tossing the big boys and take care of yourself!

Good luck, and sorry for the cursing, LOL!

I'm barely meeting my own expectations.

I've been at adulting longer than you. Makes sense I'd be better at it.

Dude if I can walk at your age I'll be stoked, let alone accept (and win) pro grappling fights.

Hopefully you get another sweet victory picture.

flatlander + elevation + smiling moose + kedgehammer = puke fairy summoning spell

i regret nothing, other than not having any gas left to roll with you.

I went from 239lbs to 315lbs in less than a year and haven't trained more than once a week since November-December 2015. Last training session was in August 2016. I probably take the cake out of anyone who posts here somewhat regularly. And no, I'm not proud of that.
All I do is train, work, and take care of my kid.
If you get injured in training, do you show up anyway and figure out how to work around it?

disclaimer: I've never had a serious injury before, although there were situations in training where I felt as though I should have been injured but didn't really incur anything meaningful.

Don't buy them. Pay for your gas at the pump and don't check out in that aisle at the grocery store.

It'd be different if you could buy the occasional loosie for a buck, but when they sell you 20 at a time it's hard not to smoke them all. especially when they're so delicious.

Gawddamn right they are delicious. This post makes me want to to get back on that smoking wagon and pick up 20 Luckies!

I went from 239lbs to 315lbs in less than a year and haven't trained more than once a week since November-December 2015. Last training session was in August 2016. I probably take the cake out of anyone who posts here somewhat regularly. And no, I'm not proud of that.If you get injured in training, do you show up anyway and figure out how to work around it?

disclaimer: I've never had a serious injury before, although there were situations in training where I felt as though I should have been injured but didn't really incur anything meaningful.

I try to work around it. If I can't, I take time off. It's often hard to know how badly you're injured without trying to train a little. Stuff often gets better on its own if you train through it, it's just a matter of experience to know when you can do so and when you need to take time.

Dude if I can walk at your age I'll be stoked, let alone accept (and win) pro grappling fights.

Hopefully you get another sweet victory picture.

You're what, 6 years younger than me?

Here's some motivation

WOULD kiss her.

Back