Who's a giant pile of shit right now?

welp, last night i almost shat myself during rolls, but at least I didn't throw up!

Kenny and Kenzie would make beautiful babies.

15977658_957100267757596_5751118458763328134_n.jpg

Check Facebook, a few days ago she posted a picture that says 'sun's out buns out' and it's as wonderful as it sounds.

bahaha glad someone was willing to take the dubs. Bless you PP.

I took November off from training because I was working a pretty crazy schedule. Then, the day before Thanksgiving I broke my foot. I am currently wearing a walking boot with a foot that is still broken.

I will be a huge pile of shit when I return at (hopefully) the end of February

Similar story: took a couple of weeks off over Christmas and New Year. Eat and drank far too much, but I wasn't worried as I would be getting back into regular training the first week in January.

No plan survives contact with reality; I jacked up my lower back and it will now be at least a month before I get back to the Academy. Since I sucked even when I was training regularly, I don't want to think about how badly I'm going to get smashed when I finally make it back.

But at least I'll show up:)

fractured rib and severe ankle sprain kept me off the mats in nov and dec

I started going to class in jan and its been sucking, not just the cardio, but the psychological fear that I might reinjure my rib

but im gonna keep going, quiting isn't an option

bahaha glad someone was willing to take the dubs. Bless you PP.

What dubs? Ass floss was made legal a long time ago.

It's a brave new world.

On topic, I had my first class back last week. Absolutely brutal. Nearly vomited and it took everyone ounce of will I had not to tap to mount and KOB.

Next session was nowhere near as bad, thankfully.

New year:

Resolutions are fun! Public accountability and shaming are even more fun! Especially online shaming with complete strangers!

If we make it through all of 2017 without the bombs dropping, this'll be fun to necro.

For 2017, I resolve:

- To stop neglecting my leg lock game
- To improve my flexibility
- To train harder
- To go back to competing
- To not be a giant pile of shit all the time

One week later:

I didn't do a damn bit of training for the last month and threw up after dogging it through an hour of Judo practice.

I might as well put my fucking white belt back on.

I cardio tapped to mount, re-aggravated my meniscus, and weighed 220 pounds.

But I'm telling myself 'at least I showed up.'

No worries! Try that again next year.

Not sure which calendar you fuckin' commies use but mine says we're halfway through January....

you are the only one paying attention to elbows in that video, yes.

Back