Wholly carp British Fish N Chips SUCK BALLS

you just said that you LOVE fish and chips and eat it all the time and then you go off about how bad fish and chips is?

images

@Forum Sentinal
HEEEEGGHHHH

You can just tell @Forum Sentinal is a british poof
God I wish I was British.. then I would be a gentleman of life and always where a nice suit and carry an old brief case with me.

Too bad I'm Ohio born and raised crew checking in.

But at least I'm not a redneck hick kinda guy.... bud.

The difference between heaven and hell is who does what job.

......................Heaven...............Hell
British...........Police................. Cooks
French..........Cooks................ Bankers
Germans......Mechanics......... Police
Jews............Bankers............. Mechanics

please learn the difference between fresh and salt water fish, dopey

You're confusing England with New England.

New England seafood is the best, I'm sure we can all agree on that.

I had catfish fish n chips at Memphis and they were Hella good

Lmao

You thought you'd get authentic fine dining at a fucking concessions at an AMUSEMENT PARK? IN THE USA ?

{<doc}

giphy.gif

Why would you expect food at disney to be equal to authentic fish and chips?
The food in those special foreign sections at the Epcot Center is ungodly good. There is a bakery in the French section, in particular, that is *** level.

So you were at Disney.
Just to clarify, which of the 56 genders you identify yourself with?
Different genders have different palates, brains, organs, etc.
That could be the explanation.

Hey, how many signs do they have warning park tourists to stay away from the water? Any mention of the alligator attacks?

Should've asked for a steak pie supper and a can of Irn Bru

there is a golden rule: the farther north you treavel in europe, the shittier the food gets

germany has decent food any anything above germany is shit
you have to travel south or west to find great food (portugal, spain, france, italy, croatia, balkans in general, greece, etc) - I'd say Mediterranean food is the highest quality food in europe, everything else plays second fiddle to it.

the northerners suck at making food (cant even season them properly) and don't have any traditional dishes that are worth shit (compared to countries I mentioned) - no wonder foreign cousine took those countries by storm

I've been to ireland, sweden, denmark, holland and never tasted anything of quality there

and fucking lol at fish and chips and actually being proud of it - a 2nd grader could make fried fish and potato and serve it news paper (btw serving food in used newspaper is lol worthy - if you knew how newspaper were made you definately wouldnt be eating food out of it)

German food is garbage.

I went to Berlin last summer and Hamburg last month.

If you love pickled vegetables and bland meats and sausage come and get your fill. You a fan of the pickled pork knuckle? Schnitzel was as good as it got but give me a proper plate of fish & chips with salt and vinegar any day.

What did you rate over there? I think there's a reason most cities have Italian, Spanish and French food but don't bother with German.

I don't think you're rule holds water either, I'd rate Dutch and Polish food over German and they're further North.

this is what proper food looks like:

lemonbuttergarlicshrimppasta-650x975.jpg

not this:

Fish-n-chips.jpg
take your idea of proper food and shove it up your ass :) i love seafood and pasta but that pic you posted sucks dick, and the fish and chips you posted look awesome.

I feel like this thread tells us much more about America than Britain.

To be fair to the rest of us, I've always said Orlando is the worst city in American because it represents all that is bad about here; chain restaurants, fat people and Disney.

Nothing wrong with fish n chips, with plenty of tomato sauce (ketchup). I cant get my head around mushy peas though.

To be fair to the rest of us, I've always said Orlando is the worst city in American because it represents all that is bad about here; chain restaurants, fat people and Disney.

ha yeah - just to clarify, I don't mean to bag on the good people of the United State; more the way everything has to be monetised/commodified.

I would have thought it would have been just as good as an Arbroath haddock and chips, totally surprised.

If you go to the American section do you get served by a fat retard?

So not too long ago I went to Epcot Center in Disney. They have this place there where they have people actually from different countries serving the actu foods of those countries. Thus, they'll have actual Germans serving German food, actual French serving French food, etc.

So I got to the British part. I had been saving my hunger because I've have always heard great things about British Fish and chips. And I *love* good fish and chips. I get them whenever I see them on the menu.

So I got them from the British section. I was served them by some geeky British kid with bad acne and horrible teeth (I shit you not lol - the French were also rude - apparently there is a reason for stereotypes lol). They looked fine. I eagerly dug in.

Wholly carp the were bad. And I mean bad. Absolutely, positively, no flavor whatsoever. Both the fish and the chips. It's like the British haven't even discovered salt or pepper. :(

So, if you get an opportunity to try British Fish and chips, and there is ANYTHING else only the menu that looks palatable, I'd go with the ladder. The fish and chips will only be a big letdown. Go to Long John Silvers and get some fish and chips that are 1,000 times better.
Fuck you!!!!!!
triple-h-angry.gif

Back