Who would you say is more entertaining in and out of the cage, Conor or Khabib?

Conor is more entertaining in and out of the cage ... I still like Khabib better

Show me all the gifs of Conor doing damage against Khabib.

TS is an embarrassment.

Look at his post history.

Another Conor fan who's world crumbled two months ago and he still hasn't dealt with emotionally yet.

Pot calling the kettle black have you seen your posts you literally spew the same shit everyday bumming off how many followers Khabib has on Instagram

Pot calling the kettle black have you seen your posts you literally spew the same shit everyday bumming off how many followers Khabib has on Instagram
You're thread flopped and got stomped just like Conor's career bro.

I know it hurts.

You're thread flopped and got stomped just like Conor's career bro.

I know it hurts.

Nice grammer bro. This threads about who's more exciting in and out of the cage. Not who was better on the night

Nice grammer bro. This threads about who's more exciting in and out of the cage. Not who was better on the night
lol on the night.

Khabib is 27-0.

You should get some counseling. How the hell have you not past the denial phase yet it's been 2 months?
<{Heymansnicker}>

Conor, of course. Khabib is generally very subdued and doesn't have a gimmick.

Of course, the term 'entertaining' is fully interchangeable with 'annoying' in this context.

Conor knocks him out next time.
lo riiight

I'd be surprised if Conor wins another fight in his career after getting brutally exposed like that.

He loses all punching power in minutes and everyone will gameplan it. His confidence raped. Everyone elses against him will be higher than ever. Press conference getting in heads game finished. It's only business.

lo riiight

I'd be surprised if Conor wins another fight in his career after getting exposed like that.

He loses all punching power in minutes and everyone will gameplan it. His confidence raped. Everyone elses against him will be higher than ever. Press conference getting in heads game finished, it's only business.
Getting ahead of yourself Conor wouldnt be where he is if he was as crap as you make him out to be.

Getting ahead of yourself Conor wouldnt be where he is if he was as crap as you make him out to be.
He will never be the same again now that the book is out on him.

He's 2-2 at LW, 1-1 at WW and way too old and uncommitted to move back to 145.

Find a new hero. It's over. The game has passed him by.

He will never be the same again now that the book is out on him.

He's 2-2 at LW, 1-1 at WW and way too old and uncommitted to move back to 145.

Find a new hero. It's over. The game has passed him by.

We'll see bro from the sounds of it Khabib is gonna be suspended for a year. At this moment his future is looking more bleak than Conors.

When discussing the two this is all that matters.
<This7>

tumblr_pg7qjdLzJP1rofocqo1_500.gif

They are fighters. And Khabib is the superior fighter.

Khabib is a conservative Muslim and Conor is a braggart whiskey swillin irish man

I know who I prefer

Conor is fun but khabib has the potential to be more EXPLOSIVE

Khabib is boring in and out of the octagon.

Back