Who would you say is more entertaining in and out of the cage, Conor or Khabib?

clivers

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There's no doubt that Khabib is the better mixed martial artist dude's probably in the top 3 best MMA fighters fighters right now, but in terms of entertainment and excitement generated who would you say is better?

Who would you say is more entertaining in and out of the cage, Conor or Khabib?
Is this a serious question?

giphy.gif

Khabib isn't entertaining outside the ring at all so by default Conor.

The one who didn't tap
Move on...

Really really retarded thread and this is coming from a guy who has made a lot of retarded threads.

Surprised this thread is from an '08er.

Unlessssss ...

giphy.gif

Conor for sure. Obviously. He's also a bigger dickhead too.

Conor is a wild man, and more entertaining overall.

Khabib is a superior mixed martial artist.

Jesus fuck Conor fans are desperate to give him some form of credit after that soul raping. Truly pathetic.

Khabib is a better fighter and sure looked like a more entertaining fighter when he was kicking the shit out of Conor. Conor is only entertaining against lesser fighters.

Conor did nothing in that fight against Khabib or against Floyd. His fighting was weak, boring, he looked like a sloppy gassed bum and his shit talking was embarrassing considering the result.

Last edited:
Khabib mauling Conor was perhaps the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in the octagon.

Everything Khabib said at the presser about Conor was true:

"I no understand, how is whisky gonna help you?"

"Why do your people change their language?"

"Everytime he tired he give up. I think I'm going to make him tired and play with him. It's going to be a long night for him".

"Hey, hey... I just come here for smash this guy".

Everything Conor said blew up in his face:

"He's a glass jawed rat" (gets dropped. Begs for fogiveness. Turns on his own team afterwards)
"When you're afraid of a shmack" (gets outstruck)
"He's a phony, an amateur" (It's only business).

So the question is, are you more entertained by a legit badass who calls it like it is and backs up their words, delivered in funny broken english, or a fake who gets humiliated and is self projecting from insecurity everytime they open their big mouth with a stupid rehearsed WWE shtick?

I guess it all depends on the intelligence of the person watching.

Last edited:
Conors an exciting fighter to watch and hes mainly a striker not to mention hes the ufc star fighter in ppv khabib is just a phenom wrestler wouldnt say hes better mma either but grappling is what wins rounds in this day and age..

Khabib mauling Conor was perhaps the most entertaining thing I've ever seen in the octagon.
yeah, thats the point...conor made it entertaining...didn't feel the same against horcher

Conors an exciting fighter to watch and hes mainly a striker not to mention hes the ufc star fighter in ppv khabib is just a phenom wrestler wouldnt say hes better mma either but grappling is what wins rounds in this day and age..

giphy.gif

TameImpossibleGrayling-max-1mb.gif

DrearyCheeryDog-max-1mb.gif

kKDYWmk.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-of-russia-punches-conor-mcgregor-of-ireland-in-picture-id1046918836

Ummm... what a stupid thread. What matters is the fight inside the cage. I really don’t give a fuck about who does what outside the cage!!

Anyone can pick random pics or gifs from a fight to make someone look good. Conor is without a doubt still the better striker.
Show me all the gifs of Conor doing damage against Khabib.

Ummm... what a stupid thread. What matters is the fight inside the cage. I really don’t give a fuck about who does what outside the cage!!
TS is an embarrassment.

Look at his post history.

Another Conor fan who's world crumbled two months ago and he still hasn't dealt with emotionally yet.

Back