Who wins TUF 24? (Quarter Final Stage Poll)

Who is your pick to win the competition?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So as the poll draws to a close, 75 votes later, and Tim Elliott is sherdogs number 1 pick, followed closely by Kai Kara-France.

1) Tim Elliott (24 votes)
2) Kai Kara-France (18 votes)
=3) Alexandre Pantoja (8 votes)
=3) Hiromasa Ogikubo (8 votes)
=3) Eric Shelton (8 votes)
6) Matt Schnell (6 votes)
7) Adam Antolin (2 vote)
8) Ronaldo Candido (1 votes)

Still quite an open poll though, with the favourite only getting less than a third of the vote. I'll create another at the semi final stage.

Last edited:
I was kind of hoping Elliott loses his fight because I'd be underwhelmed if this tournament just meant Tim Elliot gets a title shot because unless he's gotten super better we know where he stands in UFC's Flyweight division. A solid fighter who loses to the top fighters.

Johnson would destroy Elliott also.
The reality is that all of these guys would lose to the fighters Elliott lost to in the UFC. Plus, Elliot is one of the goofiest fighters in MMA so the contrast in styles between him and Johnson would be a sight to behold. Tim would also be the biggest fighter DJ has faced at FLW.

Pleased to see Shelton get couple of votes - UfC definately got his seeding wrong.
I'm not surprised.... The UFC ranking is shit, seeding for TUF it probably took them 5 mins to come up

Shelton has all the skills to win this thing, he's very talented

Back