Who wins Darren Till or Santiago Ponzinibbio and should this be next ?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Who wins in this battle of explosive strikers ?
tumblr_ot7ebh4DxC1rofocqo3_500.gif
NauticalYawningAnemoneshrimp.gif
giphy.gif
Santiago%2BPonzinibbio%2BStops%2BWendell%2BOliveira%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif
giphy.gif
Darren-Till-DROPPED-Bojan-Velickovic-with-BIG-EL-HL-_zps4uvjrzdk.gif
giphy.gif
cerrone-vs-till-fight-finish.gif

Last edited:
I'd probably give the edge to Till. He is more versatile than Perry and you see what he did to Ponz's face. Till keeps the pressure on as well. I'd honestly like to see Till vs Masvidal.

50/50 fight for me. I think Till is hugely overrated right now. I see him as a potential future champ but he needs time to develop to that level.

Till takes this one fairly easily, IMO. He uses his range very well and would be far more accurate than Perry was. Plus he has a very solid chin and seems to be getting exponentially better everytime he shows up in the octagon.

If Perry could hurt Ponzinibbio, Till might actually kill him.

I thought Ponzinibio looked like dog shit vs Perry in fairness.

He strikes me as a top 15 guy who will never break that top echelon, I think Tills size and power would dwarf him.

I like him, but I expected a more dominant performance against Perry.
Perry is very good striker himself. Ponzo kicked his ass at his own game. He was lighting Perry up.

Perry is very good striker himself. Ponzo kicked his ass at his own game. He was lighting Perry up.
I dont think of Perry as a "very good striker" He has good power, but thats about it.

I dont think of Perry as a "very good striker" He has good power, but thats about it.
Hes a very good striker and very dangerous. Why dont you step in the cage with him if he sucks that bad ?
ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif
3o7TKr5aG6UQ8OO0XC.gif
tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif
Dude is super dangerous

I would side with Till. Admittedly, though, I'd need to see Till fight more, though he's looked very impressive so far.

I thought Ponzinibio looked like dog shit vs Perry in fairness.

He strikes me as a top 15 guy who will never break that top echelon, I think Tills size and power would dwarf him.

Yeah, I thought the same too. lol. Till will KO him if he fights like how he did with perry.

Is this a serious question?

Anyone with a working set of eyes and a functioning brain would bet the house and the wife on Till.

Probably Till, but tbh I think they're both a bit overrated now.

Till - a self proclaimed light heavyweight - overwhelmed a shopworn 155 pounder. Not exactly a highly impressive win.

And I expected Ponzie to batter Perry far more easily than he did. Even Alain schooled Perry with ease.

So yeah, Till would probably win. Bigger, with sharper boxing.

I think Till's only 2 dangerous fights at WW are Wonderboy (out pointing him) and Woodley. I think he beats everyone else, even though i think he needs 2 or 3 more fights to hit his prime.

Is this a serious question?

Anyone with a working set of eyes and a functioning brain would bet the house and the wife on Till.
Unless, you're trying to start a new life with your mistress. Then, bet those things on Ponzinibbio to win!

Before the Cowboy fight, nobody talked about Till and how a good kickboxer he is.
After he beat Cowboy (and Cowboy was lousy in that fight), Till is highly praised.
Amazing!

And yeah, I think he is a good fighter, could be champion material.

Both are good, but Till seems much better. I think he'd probably finish Ponz in the first or second.

NauticalYawningAnemoneshrimp.gif

Cant sleep on Ponzo he has very heavy hands and good boxing.
yea but ppl here tend to hate perry, so the fact perry did as well as he did in that fight means ponzo sucks now on sherdog.

I would lean towards till personally tho, but it would be a fight id get pumped for. one for the just bleed gods

Back