Who wins Darren Till or Santiago Ponzinibbio and should this be next ?

Hes a very good striker and very dangerous. Why dont you step in the cage with him if he sucks that bad ?
ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif
3o7TKr5aG6UQ8OO0XC.gif
tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif
Dude is super dangerous
He's dangerous, no doubt. But I just think its a stretch to call him a very good striker. Or a good fighter. He's okay. Fun to watch.

He's dangerous, no doubt. But I just think its a stretch to call him a very good striker. Or a good fighter. He's okay. Fun to watch.
Its not a stretch lol. Dude knocks people out for a living. Who are you to say he isnt a good fighter ? Just cause he lost to Ponzo means he sucks. Ponzo is on a tear right now himself.

Ponz looks soft and sloppy to me, Till looks a beast.

Its not a stretch lol. Dude knocks people out for a living. Who are you to say he isnt a good fighter ? Just cause he lost to Ponzo means he sucks. Ponzo is on a tear right now himself.
I didnt say he sucks. His performance against Ponzinibbio raised my opinion of him. But he is not someone I would bet on if he had to fight an actual "good fighter".

Hes a very good striker and very dangerous. Why dont you step in the cage with him if he sucks that bad ?
ApprehensiveReliableBrownbear.gif
3o7TKr5aG6UQ8OO0XC.gif
tumblr_oouds3bjTm1udfb8oo1_500.gif
Dude is super dangerous
He is, but he's not the most technical guy on the planet. I think the other commentor was referring to Perry's striking on a purely technical level.

Might hinge on whether or not Ponzi can land one of his fight altering eye rakes. Fighting guys one eyed guys is easier.

I would go with Till, but I like Ponzinibbio and am interested in seeing how far he goes.

yea but ppl here tend to hate perry, so the fact perry did as well as he did in that fight means ponzo sucks now on sherdog.

I would lean towards till personally tho, but it would be a fight id get pumped for. one for the just bleed gods
Nah Perry is loved here and people are hating on Ponzinibbio because he beat the guy they've been trolling for over the past year or more.

I like this one, a lot of possibilities depending on how long Woodley is gone. Woodley vs RDA makes most sense. I’d have Colby vs Thompson, Till vs Magny, Ponzi vs Usman/Meek, Lawler vs Maia or Perry.
Match making at 170 is really fun.

Is this a serious question?

Anyone with a working set of eyes and a functioning brain would bet the house and the wife on Till.

Till is an awesome fighter, and a biggest challenge than Perry.. but let´s don´t act like he is unstoppable.

Dalby schooling Till. This round look 10-8.

And I watch Till since he fought in Arena tour Argentina. No since he beat Cowboy.

Nah Perry is loved here and people are hating on Ponzinibbio because he beat the guy they've been trolling for over the past year or more.
perry is either loved or extremely hated, I feel like the hate for ponzo comes more from the perry hatred group downplaying how good ponzo is cause of how good perry did against him. The perry die hards are more clinging to the eye poke and whatever other bullshit they can.
Just my personal views on sherdog. I think theyre both fun to watch personally

Ponz would win against Till. No doubt about it. But i would like to see him next with Kamaru Usman in case Usman beats Meek, so, if he beats Usman he will have the longest winning streak in WW.

Santiago%2BPonzinibbio%2BStops%2BWendell%2BOliveira%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

Look at his fingers coming out instinctively and he goes for a poke. lmao. When his opponent starts to throw his fingers come out for the old eye poke defense.

Dirty.

Back