Who wins? Clean Jones or Igor Vochanchyn?

If they fought the HW prime igor, vovchanchyn would destroy jones ,jones boxing is shit and i doubt he could take one of igors bombs, people forget how igor destroyed the prime out of mark kerr and he was a huge 6'3 260 pound wrestler, he got lots of injuries in his fists thats why he dropped to LHW to try luck there.

Thats why I was saying if he can take him down. Which would be the hard part for Igor, its not easy taking Jones down. I think Jones wins most of the matches, but Igor does have a few ways to win. He'd just need to fight the perfect fight.

His grappling is not really on an elite level... He just has some Earnie Shavers tier heavy hands. He's also very short and stocky. Jon Jones would have an enormous reach advantage, it would look like Stefan Struve fighting an Oompa Loompa. I think it's a very unfavorable matchup for Igor. I think Vovchanchyn has a much better chance of taking out prime Anderson Silva than natty Jon.

Igor who?

tumblr_n7fot4sXWI1sdqajoo1_400.gif

Thats why I was saying if he can take him down. Which would be the hard part for Igor, its not easy taking Jones down. I think Jones wins most of the matches, but Igor does have a few ways to win. He'd just need to fight the perfect fight.

Why would Igor win if he can take Jon down? I doubt his grappling is good enough to keep Jon down or not get subbed. I'd lol seeing Jon take some of those punches though lol.

I mean I love Igor and all but come one man...

clean jones isn't even top 10. dudes basically a can who spams eye pokes and oblique kicks. washed up has been.

Why did you even bother asking the question? You seem pretty adamant in your answer, so nothing that any of us can say will change your mind.

And btw Jones would murk him easily. This is a guy that tapped to strikes from a one-dimensional fighter and was struggling to put away a Welterweight that'd been in a 90 minute fight just an hour earlier.

Igor himself fought Gary Goodridge earlier in the night.
Then he fought Saku.
Then he fought Coleman.

His career began its downward slide around this time as well.

Back