who win that fight? me vs mom on karate

Is your Dad this guy?

sz3sOcIGvOiy_l5KRFWFe_0xsr7KfLCoAxFusV-jBxCuBN7jy-7f5HPkaCoSriJZJ474-egKtrxpl52cE6Sqast5HC5C3P1b6uRPWykdgtA78g3_oiU

Your biggest mistake was coming to sherdog for advice.
This needs to be repeated 100 times or you can actually make the thread in the stand up technique forum if the post was genuine and not to troll the poor kid in the video

I can’t tell if this is legit or a troll but either way LOL

This is what I saw..She kicked the shit out of you. You punched the shit out of her tummy. kicking > punching always.

At 34 second, that's a KO kick if this was real life.

She landed quite a few clean kicks on you. You probably didn't feel it. But if this was real life, you'd have broken ribs or KO. While you did punch her boobs, they would've done 0 damage cuz women hacks with those fat shield on their chest.

Pics of your mum otherwise it didn't happen.

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

I'd have you winning on points maybe. You have some decent techniques I just think you were more interested in using them all rather than using the attack most appropriate for the situation.

Almost all of her attacks could have been thwarted with a front kick. If you swept her leg as she put it down she would lose her footing. You are fast enough to pull of both these counters and it would have made her more tentative, giving you the space to open up a little.

Also mods move this to stand-up imo.

How in the hell did you get yellows?
conservatives are dropping like flies in the war room today. I was one of the lucky ones. It's being called the great purge of 2017.

I did nothing wrong, some mod didn't like that I posted this on the site. We were talking about antifa blocking traffic so I posted these loonies trying to step in front of a car to block it.

The left is kind of in meltdown mode and getting worse the longer trump is in office
conservatives are dropping like flies in the war room today. I was one of the lucky ones. It's being called the great purge of 2017.

I did nothing wrong, some mod didn't like that I posted this on the site. We were talking about antifa blocking traffic so I posted these loonies trying to step in front of a car to block it.

Did you bang that milf after?

what a nice thing to say to a teenager...

would you feel clever if you made a teenage boy have to explain to you that his father passed away
Welcome to the internet and especially Sherdog. It's not a nice place to be. No snowflakes allowed or triggering is almost guaranteed.

what a nice thing to say to a teenager...

would you feel clever if you made a teenage boy have to explain to you that his father passed away
Light hearted

No bad intentions

Back