who win that fight? me vs mom on karate

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

looks like you won to me John, nice technique, good punches to the body and fast kicks. Keep up the good work!!

giphy.gif

Can I take your mom out for a filet o fish and large diet coke?

Hi,

It's a karate fight I had with my mom. For me I won for her she won, what's your opinion guys?

thx

Have you asked your mother about uploading that to Youtube? Imo the most important aspect.

I think its great that you can do this light hearted sparring with your mother.

She sure has a great base for any sport and you are talented at what you do. If you, like other posters wrote, directly post into the stand up subforum I am sure there will be more constructive answers.

Regarding posting videos I recommend you reading this thread:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/posting-videos-of-training-sparring.1139649/

have fun

Last edited:
Can you assholes lay off, this is a little kid.

I'm always amaze how clear the water is. It's simply amazing.
CbvTAUUUsAEsbPO.jpg

I thought you looked pretty decent. Good hand speed, you could light someone up if you were throwing head shots.

everyone is talking crap to this kid but the technique he used at 12 seconds in was solid. 3 punch combo to the body followed by a kick.

not bad kid. I think your mommy took it easy on u. but you have some nice moves...

Everyone that talked shit to this kid please post a video of yourself doing better.

Everyone that talked shit to this kid please post a video of yourself doing better.

Only unvarnished exposure to the intertubes will set the young onto the path of enlightenment.

Last edited:
lol seriously for all the trolls talking shit about my mom and dad just get a life dudes how old are you?

For all who answer me honestly thanks you so much, I first did post in the wasteland cause I felt not legitime to post it here.

We'll make a rematch today, hope this time I can KO her!

Are you a black belt Johno? What style of karate is that?

Back