Who wasted money on the bellator entertainment fighting show?

I did and I was glad I did it.

hahahaha. The UFC already makes MMA look amateurish. Bellator made it worse.

First time I stream a Bellator card, never again, until things improve.

the people Who are glad they did are Clearly the reason Why stupid shows like this exist.

wish there was more of a fight in the obvious matches but if every payperview was like this I would buy it, after seeing so damn many ufc ppv's I have no problem with a night like this at all,

I paid and enjoyed it. A lot better than wasting my money on drugs, alcohol and junk food like most of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s do

Got to watch it but didn't have to pay for it. Was fun for me, but I'm sure Bellator is not happy with the results.

Bader-Davis 2 was just as boring and shitty as the first fight

Lima-Larkin was ok but certainly didn't end up meeting the hype it was built as

Aaron "Lebron James of MMA" Pico got destroyed in 25 seconds

Goldenboy Michael Chandler suffers a freak injury and loses in round 1

Fedor was KO'd in round 1 (actually not sure who Bellator wanted to win this one, but I'm sure they paid a pretty penny to get Fedor)

Sonnen and Wanderlei played out about as expected with very few "wow" moments and mostly Sonnen laying on Wanderlei for 15 mins

I paid and enjoyed it. A lot better than wasting my money on drugs, alcohol and junk food like most of you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s do

Drugs, alcohol and junkfood... Is something you rank below that shitty production?

I'd literally rather have either one of those, instead.

It was worth every dime of my internet connection, I'll tell you that much!!!

I would have, but Bellator's marketing team doesn't take into consideration Canadian cord cutters, so I went an alternative route. I don't think it was worth $50 even if it were an option for me. I don't think I would have paid that much. It's too much to watch a few hours of TV.

Back