Who Thinks Holloway Beats Aldo?

honestly no... connor handled halloway easily while hurt... jose is much more well rounded than connor so i wouldnt be surprised if he outclasses him honestly. best jose beats most others at their best.
LOL. Man if you cant tell how far Holloway has come from that fight i don't know what to say to you

Max beats him and makes it look easy.
Aldo hasn't changed his style in years, is pretty inactive. Max is hungry as hell, young, ever evolving and very active. Max will overwhelm Aldo in the 4rth or 5th and stop him with strikes.

Aldo will neutralize Max' game. Max will probably go into auto pilot in Round 3...

I give slight edge to Max.He is a striker and a very good one with good size unlike guys like Mendes or Edgar.His combos are awsome,swtiches a lot too(something not many guys did on Aldo).And even if he gets taken down he will be fine.Aldo can chop his legs off and land some good combos himself but this is not Frankie Edgar,he will be attacked and tested here..by a striker.

He can, but i dont think its likely. If he pressures aldo Jose will sit back an counter him on route to a decision all night. 49 46 Aldo.

honestly no... connor handled halloway easily while hurt... jose is much more well rounded than connor so i wouldnt be surprised if he outclasses him honestly. best jose beats most others at their best.

holoway was a child when he fought Conor.

You're just pissed because I have telling people about how Khabib is getting exposed by Ferguson.

Edgar is another old fighter, who is not at even close to his best at this point. Just look at his last fight. I was not impressed.

What are you talking about? Aldo beat the shit out of Franky,who is great everywhere and nobody outclasses. Aldo did!

Holloway will not beat Aldo, I think Max will have a few moments where he will land some good strikes but thats about it. Aldo is better everywhere....and he's faster and more athletic. ALdo wins another UD 50/45, perhaps 49/46 if Max grabs a round. Wont a blow out, I expect a competitive fight but clear Aldo win.

I do. Also Aldo has very little in common with Pettis lol.

Back