Who should Gillespie fight next?

Why’s his name always make me think of this?

teSYw7.gif

Alex Hernandez.
Damn that is guaranteed fireworks and a dead even match-up. They're my favorite prospects though... Damn that's an amazing fight. Who outgrapples who? They both have KO power.. give it a year they'll both be top 5 it'll be huge. I agree with TS killing a prospect by mathematical certainty is just a sad thing.

I think he should fight somebody like Vick but i would also like to see him crush overrated Taisumov
Shieet, now I wanna see him beat the brakes of Khabilov, a guy who truly is overrated.

Rustam barely beat Desmond Green and Kajan Johnson, Gregor would kill him. Well, probably decision him, but you get the point.

Agree with Hernandez but it likely wouldn't happen. Probably Vick or Trinaldo.

Hernandez would be a good matchup.

People dont understand that Conor would legit lose to both these prospects outside the top ten rn and its not a joke.

People dont understand that Conor would legit lose to both these prospects outside the top ten rn and its not a joke.
I feel like many ranked guys could lose to prospects in every weight class. It's a game of matchups really.

I feel like many ranked guys could lose to prospects in every weight class. It's a game of matchups really.
Yup. Hernandez is proving that. I think Gregor is better. So does the UFC. That's why they're padding his record quietly right now.

He gets beat by Makhachev, let alone Khabib.

Lol like feeding Khabib a steady diet of strikers is a better alternative? Let him face a high level wrestler for once. Win or lose it will show us something we haven't seen.

27-0 and hasnt fought a single NCAA level wrestler. What are we waiting for?

It's already been mentioned but Gillespie vs trinaldo is the fight I want to see.

Anyone

He will fuck up anyone

Future champ

Vick, Trinaldo and Felder are quality opponents for someone trying to enter the rankings. I agree with the posters who said not to fight Hernandez at this early stage. Let them both make their way into the rankings and then have a big fight with two young contenders. Gillespie is a beast. This guy is good enough to wear a belt based upon what I've seen so far. Super well rounded and insane cardio.

Seriously one of the most underrated guys and a true dark horse at LW.
I think he's got all the right stuff to be a top 5.
If like to see him against Alex Hernandez, Francisco Trinaldo or Islam Makachev

Back